Microsoft sent me here about my free one month.

I purchased the Xbox one bundle that came along with two games including halo master chief collection two days before the deadline of December 19th. I am not sure if I have been added into the promotion since I have yet to receive a free one month code in my inbox. I have the receipt of purchase I am more than willing to send to Microsoft just give me an email and I will attach it to the the email as proof with the date and the bundle I have ordered. I also have a reference number.

> 2533274808067091;1:
> I purchased the Xbox one bundle that came along with two games including halo master chief collection two days before the deadline of December 19th. I am not sure if I have been added into the promotion since I have yet to receive a free one month code in my inbox. I have the receipt of purchase I am more than willing to send to Microsoft just give me an email and I will attach it to the the email as proof with the date and the bundle I have ordered. I also have a reference number.

The one month was for anyone who played between release and Dec 19th. If you did not play MCC at all even once during that time you did not qualify for the compensation.

I have nothing to say to that answer but a silence and disappointment.

> 2533274808067091;3:
> I have nothing to say to that answer but a silence and disappointment.

I am sorry to be a bearer of bad news, I personally think that compensation should have extended up until March, but that is me. March is when the update came out that for the most part made the game playable by most the population.

Did you actually play the game?

Your account doesn’t have any stats on it.

Yes I played the game.

> 2533275018899275;5:
> Did you actually play the game?
>
> Your account doesn’t have any stats on it.

Yes, I played the game.

If you were connected to xbox live and played before December 19th, have a read over the FAQ topic that I have stickied at the top of the main MCC forums :slight_smile:

Sucks if you didnt play between those dates man were they even bundling mcc with the box at that time? i dont think they were even with the one thru microsoft where u can choose ur games i dont remember halo being one of those