Microsoft Pre-Order Bonus

So i have committed to buying the Halo 5 Console and have already sold my original XBone, but haven’t decided where to buy it from. I have since fallen in love with the assault rifle from Microsoft but nowhere on the MS Store does it say that the console comes with the bonus (yes I know all pre-order bonuses can be obtained through the req system over time, but I’d rather not sift through the 300+ permanent reqs just to get my hands on this beauty.) I know the AR comes with other editions of the game, but can anyone confirm that the bonus also comes with the console? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just checked the Microsoft page for the console and didn’t see any wording that the assault rifle skin is included with the console. I did notice however that a set of pins is included with the console from them. I doubt that the skin is included with the console as all of the other editions specifically state that the code for the skin is included. I would recommend contacting a rep for Microsoft via email and ask. That’s the best advice I can give you. Sorry if it’s not that helpful.

It also doesn’t state what comes with the Digital version. I’m assuming (could be wrong) that all 3 version, Digital, MS Store & Console come with what’s shown for the MS store.

Yeah, sorry the AR is only available for the digital microsoft store edition.

> 2533274835085985;2:
> I just checked the Microsoft page for the console and didn’t see any wording that the assault rifle skin is included with the console. I did notice however that a set of pins is included with the console from them. I doubt that the skin is included with the console as all of the other editions specifically state that the code for the skin is included. I would recommend contacting a rep for Microsoft via email and ask. That’s the best advice I can give you. Sorry if it’s not that helpful.

Actually that is helpful, I never actually thought of asking Microsoft themselves, and will probably do so soon.

> 2535456533691021;4:
> Yeah, sorry the AR is only available for the digital microsoft store edition.

Is there a source for this information, or are you just going off what the website says? (Sorry if my doubt comes off as aggressive) Kinda just being optimistic that the its exclusion is just an oversight by MS, I suppose I’ll find out when I email them though.

> 2535456533691021;4:
> Yeah, sorry the AR is only available for the digital microsoft store edition.

Not true. The physical version from the Microsoft store also has that.

If you complain enough they’ll probably throw it in with the console

> 2535428595832499;7:
> If you complain enough they’ll probably throw it in with the console

You’d think.

So the sales rep I just talked to basically just read off the description on the page and had no clue about the AR in question. Guess I’ll just go with Amazon since I can properly confirm that I’m getting an SMG and visor.

> 2533274813735291;9:
> So the sales rep I just talked to basically just read off the description on the page and had no clue about the AR in question. Guess I’ll just go with Amazon since I can properly confirm that I’m getting an SMG and visor.

Dang that stinks. Well anyways at least you’re getting the SMG skin and the visor. My friend just preordered the console from Amazon as well and said that he’s getting a mail-in rebate of $50 so the console cost $450 instead of $500 so be on the lookout for that rebate. See you on Halo 5!