mic banned for a week ?????

I was in a game in a party chat and i was was banned for a week. i want to know why i got banned and what for.

If you get muted enough you get a voice ban from what iv read. Also if you wernt in a party chat did you leave your mic on or do you have a kinect and have the mic turned off? I am one of those players who hates when someones kinect is on and you hear everything going on inside the house and alot of other players are the same

You’ll never know… It’s rhetard (intentional misspelling)… The left many of us banned for three weeks or more before it was lifted. Good luck.

NOTE: As the previous poster mentioned, the unintentional kinect mic usually generates many mutes against your account, which triggers the ban. That’s what happened to me being new to Xbox. I was ignorant and paid for it…

Did you say anything sexist or racist, 343 said they were going to start banning for any offensive remarks, even though I dont know how…

I don’t know. I think I’d rather them have the kinect mic on than some fool hiding somewhere on the map so he can go take a leak…

… and forgetting to mute his -Yoink!- mic.

I dont have a kinet and i was in a pravit chat… and then it told me out of nowhere i was been in the middle of a game…is here anything i could do or do i just wait until my week is up ???

Btw, the dialogue in game is wrong.

Voice ban is actually two weeks.

really ???

> really ???

Eeeyup, mine lasted exactly two weeks. Someone in the forums told me it was two when I was looking for a solution to the problem. Got banned for being muted too many times for calling out enemy locations.

> I dont have a kinet and i was in a pravit chat… and then it told me out of nowhere i was been in the middle of a game…is here anything i could do or do i just wait until my week is up ???

Dont know what to tell bud im in party chat alot and still no ban but if i get one because of the party chat then we have a problem.