Metal earth guardian thing is crazy.

Never will this metal statue be assembled at this house. My hands are way too big for this project.
Wow.

I am going to have a go with it tonight, I don’t have much hope however it looks like a nightmare!

> 2729637095598625;1:
> Never will this metal statue be assembled at this house. My hands are way too big for this project.
> Wow.

lol my sentiments exactly! butcher’s hands are good for some things…but not those things :slight_smile:

I have small hands, so hopefully I’ll be able to get it done.

What’s its size? Are there too many small parts? This summer i had to build a replica Eva-01 and -Yoink!-, the small parts where a pain in the…

> 2533274859630784;5:
> What’s its size? Are there too many small parts? This summer i had to build a replica Eva-01 and -Yoink!-, the small parts where a pain in the…

Yeah they are very small, and annoying looking

I don’t think I’ll have trouble, but I didn’t even know we had to build it. NOOOOO

Building? Oh, dear.

Gee I wish “Major Nelson” would have tried to assemble it in the unboxing vid. His hands seem pretty huge XD

It looks cool. But if I attempt it, I will break it.

get we get some pics of this thing? I guess I could Google it, but what would be the point of joining a community without interacting, eh?

Is this thing worth the price tag? Debating picking it up.

Do you just put it together or does it require glue?

It is a metal sheet with all the parts stamped on it. There is no glue. But you have to bend tiny metal tabs to hold it together.

looks confusing

It’s impossible! I guess it’s suppose to take a week to build while we wait for the game?

All these posts about this model are freaking me out! Is it really that bad?

> 2533274814138166;17:
> All these posts about this model are freaking me out! Is it really that bad?

I’ve built Metal Earth stuff before, they are very difficult. You need tools like needle nose pliers and if you have large hands… there is just no way. The directions suck as well and you have limited tries to build the thing. Most models have these perforated bend points and if you bend them the wrong way and then bend them back, they’ll just break off… its very frustrating and unless you are an expert with delicate hands and extreme patience, the end result will never look like package…

> 2533274814347059;18:
> > 2533274814138166;17:
> > All these posts about this model are freaking me out! Is it really that bad?
>
>
> I’ve built Metal Earth stuff before, they are very difficult. You need tools like needle nose pliers and if you have large hands… there is just no way. The directions suck as well and you have limited tries to build the thing. Most models have these perforated bend points and if you bend them the wrong way and then bend them back, they’ll just break off… its very frustrating and unless you are an expert with delicate hands and extreme patience, the end result will never look like package…

Well then I have a feeling mine will be staying in the box…

> 2533274887844230;19:
> > 2533274814347059;18:
> > > 2533274814138166;17:
> > >
>
>
> Well then I have a feeling mine will be staying in the box…

^ I second this

My ogre hands don’t stand a chance