Halo Reach
Metascore 91
User Score 7.6

Halo4
Metascore 87
User Score 6.9

Quite the downward trend.

Discuss.

Meta score? I haven’t seen that since Halo 3 and I don’t know how to check.
You should totally tell me the site or look them up for me.

Might as well ask you this now op, since people are going to doubt those numbers.
Source?

> Might as well ask you this now op, since people are going to doubt those numbers.
> Source?

Just google Halo 4 metascore.

Ranks should be:

Halo 3: 8
Halo Reach: -1
Halo 4: 5

I’d put Halo 4 above Reach, but lower than H3.

These scores mean very little, though, when you have bought and paid for reviews (like IGN’s Halo 4 review) skewing the overall aggregate.

why would you use metacritic ? did you not see how dmc fans destroyed the games rateing before the game even relesed ?

METACRITIC is bad. You mustn’t take it. Really. It’s a bad system. They give different weight to different reviews and it’s hidden and it’s bad for the industry and you’re doing bad now.

> METACRITIC is bad. You mustn’t take it. Really. It’s a bad system. They give different weight to different reviews and it’s hidden and it’s bad for the industry and you’re doing bad now.

Maybe not a bad thing when some sites are skewed as someone mentioned about IGN… they gave Halo4 a 9.8 and we all know it is far from it.

> > METACRITIC is bad. You mustn’t take it. Really. It’s a bad system. They give different weight to different reviews and it’s hidden and it’s bad for the industry and you’re doing bad now.
>
> Maybe not a bad thing when some sites are skewed as someone mentioned about IGN… they gave Halo4 a 9.8 and we all know it is far from it.

Both metacritic and IGN are horrible places for good honest game reviews.

I just laugh at people that think Halo 4 is better than Reach, i think the only bad things about Reach were bloom, Jet Pack and Armor Lock, Halo 4… has like 50+ bad things, Halo 4 is just the definition of unbalance… and don’t even get me started on Exile

Halo 3 came out during a time when gamers weren’t as jaded and were in fact more social… this current generation of young gamers are quiet camping complainers where nothing is ever right and they’re always carrying around with them this idea of self entitlement, nobodies opinion here matters because were all weirdos and cast aways. Good bye and good riddance. ):

> I just laugh at people that think Halo 4 is better than Reach, i think the only bad things about Reach were bloom, Jet Pack and Armor Lock, Halo 4… has like 50+ bad things, Halo 4 is just the definition of unbalance… and don’t even get me started on Exile

You think reach was more balanced than Halo 4 enough said i think your opinions are invalid.

> > I just laugh at people that think Halo 4 is better than Reach, i think the only bad things about Reach were bloom, Jet Pack and Armor Lock, Halo 4… has like 50+ bad things, Halo 4 is just the definition of unbalance… and don’t even get me started on Exile
>
> You think reach was more balanced than Halo 4 enough said i think your opinions are invalid.

Ordinance and be all, end all DMR alone make for a pretty big imbalance honestly.

No, METACRITIC is bad for the industry. Listen to totalbiscuit.

Halo 4 is way better than reach for me.

> > > METACRITIC is bad. You mustn’t take it. Really. It’s a bad system. They give different weight to different reviews and it’s hidden and it’s bad for the industry and you’re doing bad now.
> >
> > Maybe not a bad thing when some sites are skewed as someone mentioned about IGN… they gave Halo4 a 9.8 and we all know it is far from it.
>
> Both metacritic and IGN are horrible places for good honest game reviews.

Well that’s like, their opinion and stuff.

How about we all make our own reviews of stuff and make sure to share them in the forums with their own posts every time?

Was intrigued then realized it was metacritic and the feeling instantly subsided.

anybody with a bit of a brain who isn’t an enraged fanboy crap-posting on these forums will tell you the same : the downfall is inevitable.

not because the games get worse, but simply because the formula has been overused.

if they made a copy of halo 3 with new graphics : “lol nothing original, game sucks and is stale, 1/10 would not even break with a hammer”.
if they try to innovate and add new ideas (which they tried to do) : “THIS ISNT HALO ANYMOAR OMG THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVAR 1/10 WOULD NOT PLAY!!!”

in the end it comes to that :
want a rehash like mario games and cod, or a different experience with each game?

(also don’t ever put the user scores of metacritic in the discussion : it’s irrelevant. mass trolling from -Yoink!-&co will make it biased)

> > > I just laugh at people that think Halo 4 is better than Reach, i think the only bad things about Reach were bloom, Jet Pack and Armor Lock, Halo 4… has like 50+ bad things, Halo 4 is just the definition of unbalance… and don’t even get me started on Exile
> >
> > You think reach was more balanced than Halo 4 enough said i think your opinions are invalid.
>
> Ordinance and be all, end all DMR alone make for a pretty big imbalance honestly.

Funny, last time I checked; you could get ordinance just like everyone else LOL

But of course, if you aren’t doing so well, you want the others doing well to suffer with you. >u< typical…

As for DMR, it just needs a small tweak and it’ll be good to go.