meta score 15.000

Can anyone help me with the meta score for achievements ?

Ive been hoping for the same, GamerTag: SquareRigged.

ok i added you

> Can anyone help me with the meta score for achievements ?

set it to normal, and turn all skulls on, except iron and famine, you will have no trouble (did all meta in one night)

Ahhhh. Ive been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the scores up.

> > Can anyone help me with the meta score for achievements ?
>
> set it to normal, and turn all skulls on, except iron and famine, you will have no trouble (did all meta in one night)

> Ahhhh. Ive been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the scores up.
>
>
>
> > > Can anyone help me with the meta score for achievements ?
> >
> > set it to normal, and turn all skulls on, except iron and famine, you will have no trouble (did all meta in one night)

work for ya? also forgot to mention, dont turn on blind…

turn on any skulls, any difficulty, just do new alexandria, don’t do the mission, just shoot down banshees and phantoms until u get the points. you don’t need to complete the mission

> turn on any skulls, any difficulty, just do new alexandria, don’t do the mission, just shoot down banshees and phantoms until u get the points. you don’t need to complete the mission

this thread was/is for halo 3, and there are talking about the meta achevements on said game.

Just an update, especially some tips for anyone else struggling out there. Turning the Catch, Fog, Famine and Tilt skulls on, combined with the time multipliers seem to do the trick for me, easily surpassing the score requirements.

> Just an update, especially some tips for anyone else struggling out there. Turning the Catch, Fog, Famine and Tilt skulls on, combined with the time multipliers seem to do the trick for me, easily surpassing the score requirements.

You don’t need that many skulls. Depending on the mission you’re about to play, I suggest Famine and Fog, and either Catch or Tough Luck. And if you’re very confident, Iron. That skull alone has a 3x multiplier and is far less annoying than Tilt, in my opinion.

I got all these achievements on my own by playing with those skulls on heroic and taking my sweet time (i.e. time multiplier was 1x most of the time). Also, earning medals helps more than you might think. Try to go for headshots, multi kills, and stickies.