Meta reset?

Ten-Hut!
What if 343i and CA reset the meta back to the way it was when the game launched?

Grenade Throw Marines, Sentinels, Broken Locust, and Jackrabbit spam? Mhhm, no thanks.

I think the game is headed in a decent direction, balance wise, with this next update. I don’t agree with all the changes, but for the most part, they’re pretty good.

ehh still better than 300%

Sad Joker95, yeah I just wanted to know all the problems with this idea.
And to remind people of how far we’ve come balance wise

I’d just quit lol

Banished only got two grunts back then.
tanks sucked
OP shields
Atriox eradicate and Kinsano inferno melted a base
inifinite veterancy garrisoned Spartans

What about the dlc like pavium or YapYap and also I missed the days when shields were really strong and when atriox was really good

I did like the first few seasons when Shippy was OP hehe that’s when I first got to champion man that was a grind. As soon as I would spot you in the middle of the map taking nodes I would teleport to your base with a few locusts then GG or I would go to the edge of my side of the map and teleport to your base with jump-pack brutes. The Sentinel spamming was quite annoying and the least favorite part of the early seasons I will admit. Atriox was fun with all his cheap eco, no one played Isabel but I always liked her as a character even though she sucked back then. Cutter was a force to reckoned with, all his Marines were bascially Usain bolts with guns and rocket launchers. Decimus has always been a straight up G with his passives. Good times
Lets not forget Jerome when he dropped and you go into ranked 3s, it would be 6 Jeromes haha that was the best but on a serious note I love how the meta has evolved and heroes are being utilized now as well. For the most part the game is actually really well balanced except for a minor things and leaders.

> 2533274803295614;8:
> I did like the first few seasons when Shippy was OP hehe that’s when I first got to champion man that was a grind. As soon as I would spot you in the middle of the map taking nodes I would teleport to your base with a few locusts then GG or I would go to the edge of my side of the map and teleport to your base with jump-pack brutes. The Sentinel spamming was quite annoying and the least favorite part of the early seasons I will admit. Atriox was fun with all his cheap eco, no one played Isabel but I always liked her as a character even though she sucked back then. Cutter was a force to reckoned with, all his Marines were bascially Usain bolts with guns and rocket launchers. Decimus has always been a straight up G with his passives. Good times
> Lets not forget Jerome when he dropped and you go into ranked 3s, it would be 6 Jeromes haha that was the best but on a serious note I love how the meta has evolved and heroes are being utilized now as well. For the most part the game is actually really well balanced except for a minor things and leaders.

Decimus Siphon sucked at Launch.
Speaking from the perspective of a Decimus Main since I got the game a bit after the Kinsano Update.
(The Colony hype was killing me with those delays.)

> 2533274881158472;9:
> > 2533274803295614;8:
> > I did like the first few seasons when Shippy was OP hehe that’s when I first got to champion man that was a grind. As soon as I would spot you in the middle of the map taking nodes I would teleport to your base with a few locusts then GG or I would go to the edge of my side of the map and teleport to your base with jump-pack brutes. The Sentinel spamming was quite annoying and the least favorite part of the early seasons I will admit. Atriox was fun with all his cheap eco, no one played Isabel but I always liked her as a character even though she sucked back then. Cutter was a force to reckoned with, all his Marines were bascially Usain bolts with guns and rocket launchers. Decimus has always been a straight up G with his passives. Good times
> > Lets not forget Jerome when he dropped and you go into ranked 3s, it would be 6 Jeromes haha that was the best but on a serious note I love how the meta has evolved and heroes are being utilized now as well. For the most part the game is actually really well balanced except for a minor things and leaders.
>
> Decimus Siphon sucked at Launch.
> Speaking from the perspective of a Decimus Main since I got the game a bit after the Kinsano Update.
> (The Colony hype was killing me with those delays.)

Oh yes the Colony delay was heart breaking by far most hyped up leader and hes still one of my favorites.

> 2533274803295614;10:
> > 2533274881158472;9:
> > > 2533274803295614;8:
> > >
> >
> > (The Colony hype was killing me with those delays.)
>
> Oh yes the Colony delay was heart breaking by far most hyped up leader and hes still one of my favorites.

Well, he did win the Coolest Leader of Halo Wars 2 Award.

I’m really amazed i didn’t quit within the first 2 weeks (including early access through preordering). It was just every game a Forge player either going straight jackrabbits or marine grenade and as a non Forge player you HAD to rush tech 2 for cyclops or you insta die. So no, I think that would be a tragic meta to revisit.

This would probably be better if this was its own playlist

> 2535408720103530;13:
> This would probably be better if this was its own playlist

No one would play it lol

Unless they wanted a Rabbit and 'Nade Marine fest

Someone will find enjoyment in that playlist if it did exist

Woops, Nvm.
Read the date wrong…

> 2535416010022389;11:
> > 2533274803295614;10:
> > > 2533274881158472;9:
> > > > 2533274803295614;8:
> > > >
> > >
> > > (The Colony hype was killing me with those delays.)
> >
> > Oh yes the Colony delay was heart breaking by far most hyped up leader and hes still one of my favorites.
>
> Well, he did win the Coolest Leader of Halo Wars 2 Award.

Cause of me. :slight_smile:

> 2533274927740213;5:
> I’d just quit lol

pfffft don’t lie Breezy :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274807562680;18:
> > 2533274927740213;5:
> > I’d just quit lol
>
> pfffft don’t lie Breezy :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the only reason I stuck around back then is because I was naive and thought I just needed to get better lol

Did I miss the season where Johnson was top tier or at least competitive?
I wish for a 300 % Johnson season ^^