Messaging GG

I was just curious no one really messages gg anymore so when you get a gg message does it make you feel better abt last game?

It doesn’t necessarily feel better personally, but it’s a nice surprise. I haven’t received one that I can remember without having sent one out first.

I send them every once in a while. Whether we win or lose, and if a player is positive or negative. I remember what it was like when I first started playing online, and it would have been nice to receive a “good game don’t give up message”, instead of the ones I generally got.

I don’t ever send them. Though I do get them from time to time, it doesn’t necessarily make me feel “better” per se, but it is kinda nice to see some good sportsmanship out there, so I don’t mind it.

I do it but not often. Generally only if i have an exceptionally good, close game.

> 2533274821761464;3:
> I don’t ever send them. Though I do get them from time to time, it doesn’t necessarily make me feel “better” per se, but it is kinda nice to see some good sportsmanship out there, so I don’t mind it.

Do you send them the same reply back?

> 2533274795501334;5:
> > 2533274821761464;3:
> > I don’t ever send them. Though I do get them from time to time, it doesn’t necessarily make me feel “better” per se, but it is kinda nice to see some good sportsmanship out there, so I don’t mind it.
>
> Do you send them the same reply back?

If it was a good game, yeah usually. If it was a snarky “gg” because my team got steamrolled then no, lol.

> 2533274821761464;6:
> > 2533274795501334;5:
> > > 2533274821761464;3:
> > > I don’t ever send them. Though I do get them from time to time, it doesn’t necessarily make me feel “better” per se, but it is kinda nice to see some good sportsmanship out there, so I don’t mind it.
> >
> > Do you send them the same reply back?
>
> If it was a good game, yeah usually. If it was a snarky “gg” because my team got steamrolled then no, lol.

Ha Ha yah I’m with yah on that! Nice job! Its good to have good sportsmanship. But it is very much lacking in H5…

I send at least one every day, normally if the game was close or if the enemy was decent.

I never did this. But sometimes if a random person drives my Warthog or Gungoose I’ll send them a “thanks for driving” message

Well GG has 2 meanings “Good Game” and “Get Gud” that’s why I always message good game instead of gg to enemey team

> 2533274932447639;1:
> I was just curious no one really messages gg anymore so when you get a gg message does it make you feel better abt last game?

Sure, when I win or when I did decent. If it is received after losing a game it’s like being t-bagged…long and continuously

Generally only in grifball, if it’s a close game (win or lose) or if they at least gave me a good challenge.
I definitely don’t do it as often as I should though. Especially considering I’m trying to help recruit for the league, lmfao.

> 2533274932447639;1:
> I was just curious no one really messages gg anymore so when you get a gg message does it make you feel better abt last game?

Yes, I do it occasionally. I play HCS mostly, so there are a lot close matches. Give respect to those who deserve it.

about sportsmanship, the people who need it are salty 8 yr old Christmas noobs

If my team of randoms gets beat by a team of 2-3 members of a spartan company, and one of them sends me a sarcastic “gg”… I always reply with the banana emoji…

I think it’s funny. And because to me, the banana emoji implies more than words can say :slight_smile:

I rarely got them in the first place. The only time I go out of my way to send them if its a really close game or I happen to know someone in the game.

> 2533274872013539;15:
> If my team of randoms gets beat by a team of 2-3 members of a spartan company, and one of them sends me a sarcastic “gg”… I always reply with the banana emoji…
>
> I think it’s funny. And because to me, the banana emoji implies more than words can say :slight_smile:

How do you know its sarcastic? Maybe they are impressed that you played well and want to show some respect

If I play against someone that gives me a challenge, then I will say gg. But besides that I never say it.

Doesn’t really make me feel anything. Typically the only messages I send are appoligies to the player that ends up carrying my -Yoink- xD

I do get them often, I send them as well.