message to all players and 343 members

i miss the old days. when i had something to look forward to on reach. i have all but one achievment, i am a hero (but who cares about the ranks i just wanted to get all the cool armor), and i just cant get into forge anymore. who agrees that halo reach needs something new or grand to look forward too, something that 343 can do to make reach a little better for the ones who have finished it for the most part, something that takes time, skill, and good friends to accomplish. i say they make some vidmasters for a free map pack and have a little reward for completeing them ( like they did with the halo anniversary terminals on waypoint) who agrees??

Have you tried BTB heavies?

What are you doing on Thursday, there is a playdate with 343 employees and a bunch of us on the forum =) that should be hella fun.

Use the custom challenges and get the Pièce de résistance, this.

Welcome to Waypoint by the way =)

> Have you tried BTB heavies?
>
> What are you doing on Thursday, there is a playdate with 343 employees and a bunch of us on the forum =) that should be hella fun.
>
> Use the custom challenges and get the Pièce de résistance, this.
>
>
>
> Welcome to Waypoint by the way =)

yes, ive tried it. probably wont be on thursday. used to have the helmet befor i went online and they reset my rank so its nothing special to me becouse i couldn’t find a good armor combo to use with it.

i just dont see any good rewards to get anymore :frowning:

> > Have you tried BTB heavies?
> >
> > What are you doing on Thursday, there is a playdate with 343 employees and a bunch of us on the forum =) that should be hella fun.
> >
> > Use the custom challenges and get the Pièce de résistance, this.
> >
> >
> >
> > Welcome to Waypoint by the way =)
>
> yes, ive tried it. probably wont be on thursday. used to have the helmet befor i went online and they reset my rank so its nothing special to me becouse i couldn’t find a good armor combo to use with it.
>
> i just dont see any good rewards to get anymore :frowning:

You are a tough customer =/

I dont know about you, but for me, a group of friends and custom games is the only thing stopping me from getting rid of reach. 343 butchered matchmaking anyway. If you can find a good group of people and some fun games/minigames it can make reach worth keeping, at least for now.

> I dont know about you, but for me, a group of friends and custom games is the only thing stopping me from getting rid of reach. 343 butchered matchmaking anyway. If you can find a good group of people and some fun games/minigames it can make reach worth keeping, at least for now.

Heh… 343 butchered matchmaking? I guess its a case of glass half full or half empty. I think they are trying to fix what bungie released broken. I personally would like to see trueskill actually working, group partying to other groups, and some playlists combined to raise population. Though doing that, the first two would quite possibly have the detrimental effects of longer time spent matchmaking people, while the last one would could cause some population to leave.