Message to all former bungie forum users.

If you guys are former bungie users that came from places like the reach forums, ill have you know that your old ways of complaining and writing things wrong about a game will not be tollerated by us (the waypoint community) here. Any one currently in the waypoint community should join the forum cleansing group to bless the mess of foreign infections. Such infections include people saying reach sucks and 343 should make a title update.

Yes 343 is making a title update most likely and neogaf proves it. But that doesnt mean people from b.net act smart in the waypoint forums. Acting smart includes replies such as-

1. TL;DR
    2.China wants there wall back
  2. Anything concerning grammer, (if its to bad just talk about grammer and include a stay on topic.)
  3. No one deserves to be called a troll for posts that may sound trollish but arent ment to be.
  4. Changing the subject to things like (this subject is now about -Yoink!-)
  5. ABOVE ALL (Be mature int hese forums)

These forums dont have as strict of rules unlike bungie. I believe you are allowed to advertise gamenights and gamertags. Things that are just morally wrong will be reported and banned. Users can be banned until a forum moderator likes to un ban u, or a date.

Old ways were back in bungies filth reach forums, the new bright future is 343’s new clean mature forums.

Were here to talk about halo not to fix it.

Discuss.

I left B.net because of the trolls, good to see you have the situation under control.

> If you guys are former bungie users that came from places like the reach forums, ill have you know that your old ways of complaining and writing things wrong about a game will not be tollerated by us (the waypoint community) here. Any one currently in the waypoint community should join the forum cleansing group to bless the mess of foreign infections. Such infections include people saying reach sucks and 343 should make a title update.
>
> Yes 343 is making a title update most likely and neogaf proves it. But that doesnt mean people from b.net act smart in the waypoint forums. Acting smart includes replies such as-
> 1. TL;DR
> 2.China wants there wall back
> 3. Anything concerning grammer, (if its to bad just talk about grammer and include a stay on topic.)
> 4. No one deserves to be called a troll for posts that may sound trollish but arent ment to be.
> 5. Changing the subject to things like (this subject is now about -Yoink!-)
> 6. ABOVE ALL (Be mature int hese forums)
>
> These forums dont have as strict of rules unlike bungie. I believe you are allowed to advertise gamenights and gamertags. Things that are just morally wrong will be reported and banned. Users can be banned until a forum moderator likes to un ban u, or a date.
>
>
> Old ways were back in bungies filth reach forums, the new bright future is 343’s new clean mature forums.
>
> Were here to talk about halo not to fix it.
>
>
> Discuss.

Quick word of advice, Jet. You don’t have that little “Community Leader” badge in your avatar picture, so please don’t try to be one. I appreciate your enthusiasm to welcome the new members, but you aren’t a moderator (nor am I) and most of your threads are pretty useless and spammy. If people want to know the forum rules they could always check Welcome to the Halo Waypoint Forums - Read This First!

> > If you guys are former bungie users that came from places like the reach forums, ill have you know that your old ways of complaining and writing things wrong about a game will not be tollerated by us (the waypoint community) here. Any one currently in the waypoint community should join the forum cleansing group to bless the mess of foreign infections. Such infections include people saying reach sucks and 343 should make a title update.
> >
> > Yes 343 is making a title update most likely and neogaf proves it. But that doesnt mean people from b.net act smart in the waypoint forums. Acting smart includes replies such as-
> > 1. TL;DR
> > 2.China wants there wall back
> > 3. Anything concerning grammer, (if its to bad just talk about grammer and include a stay on topic.)
> > 4. No one deserves to be called a troll for posts that may sound trollish but arent ment to be.
> > 5. Changing the subject to things like (this subject is now about -Yoink!-)
> > 6. ABOVE ALL (Be mature int hese forums)
> >
> > These forums dont have as strict of rules unlike bungie. I believe you are allowed to advertise gamenights and gamertags. Things that are just morally wrong will be reported and banned. Users can be banned until a forum moderator likes to un ban u, or a date.
> >
> >
> > Old ways were back in bungies filth reach forums, the new bright future is 343’s new clean mature forums.
> >
> > Were here to talk about halo not to fix it.
> >
> >
> > Discuss.
>
> Quick word of advice, Jet. You don’t have that little “Community Leader” badge in your avatar picture, so please don’t try to be one. I appreciate your enthusiasm to welcome the new members, but you aren’t a moderator (nor am I) and most of your threads are pretty useless and spammy. If people want to know the forum rules they could always check Welcome to the Halo Waypoint Forums - Read This First!

Yours is gone.

Community Leaders aren’t moderators. This is the exact sort of things that get you a CL badge. Community Leaders are forumites that have been identified for their help towards the community.

I am sorry you feel that i am acting like a community leader, i refer to myself as a community militia, sure im a user but all i want to do is support 343’s only forum website to avoid unwanted attention such as people being mean.

Whats wrong with making alot of threads, alli am doing is keeping up this website. I like it alot and want it to be alive more so i make more threads. Simple :slight_smile:

Like I said it is all good, but can he at least slow down the amount of thread spam in his quest to become a CL?

There is a difference between contributing and spamming.

CONTRIBUTING|-------------|-------|SPAMMING

Many of us have been to Bungie forums or originated there. So we know that it’s not always the best place to be. It’s not very cool to assume that every person that comes from there will be a troll. A lot of the Halo Wars people that came here trolled, but they had a good reason to be angry. The ones who refused to be peaceful left, the ones who figured out there is a great community here stayed and we’re greatful to have them.

Let’s not start out by scaring off any B.net folks. The quickest way to attract a troll is to announce that you don’t want a troll.

> Many of us have been to Bungie forums or originated there. So we know that it’s not always the best place to be. It’s not very cool to assume that every person that comes from there will be a troll. A lot of the Halo Wars people that came here trolled, but they had a good reason to be angry. The ones who refused to be peaceful left, the ones who figured out there is a great community here stayed and we’re greatful to have them.
>
> Let’s not start out by scaring off any B.net folks. The quickest way to attract a troll is to announce that you don’t want a troll.

Wuh-BAM! That pretty much sums it up.

Saw this 5 min ago and just became a member.

There it goes waypoint tag line (i could see it now), the only way to get a troll, is to announce a troll).

Yeah i guess i got off the wrong foot assuming EVERYONE is a troll.

No trolls? Immediately signs up

> I left B.net because of the trolls, good to see you have the situation under control.

This =)

Think I’d rather deal with trolls than preachy, holier than thou mod wannabees.

and there you go guys, another jerk ):frowning:

Hey i came from the bungie forums

Not everyone there is a spammer or hater

I understand things like going to this forum and want to know about reach thats ok but i dont get whyare you flaming bungie .

i like the game and we also hate trollers and spammers

And by the looks of it this forum is REALLY filled with people (sarcasm)

And so do you think flaming Bungie or the users there will make you not been a troll the hahaha the jokes on you

h and for the bungie flamers your playing Reach nomatter if its controlled by 343 it was and its always going to be a Bungie Creation

Lets not turn this into a forum war please guys.

Keep it clean :slight_smile:
Everyone is welcome.