Message for 343 industries

I wish there was the ability to add split screen in Halo 5: Guardians.
My point is this: I know there are people who say or believe that the split screen in Halo 5 is not important at all because the release of Halo Infinite is already very close. But you have to be honest. Halo Infinite does not even compare to the quality of the game that is Halo 5. The armor in this game (Halo 5) is too good, both the original gameplay, its sound, its game modes, etc.
Personally, I don’t have the money to buy Xbox Live Gold to be able to play the game with friends, and my brother and I play on the same console, and it’s very frustrating to have to pass the controller to be able to play the game, and It would be much better, if we could both play multiplayer games, online games, the campaign, custom games, and more together, without having to buy another console, another tv and another xbox live gold membership.
I hope you really take my comment into account and think about the community that loves you so much. Thanks

sadly Halo 5 will never have splitscreen, but Halo infinite multiplayer will be free to play without gold if the the thing you want is the splitscreen

> 2535467248910377;1:
> I wish there was the ability to add split screen in Halo 5: Guardians.
> My point is this: I know there are people who say or believe that the split screen in Halo 5 is not important at all because the release of Halo Infinite is already very close. But you have to be honest. Halo Infinite does not even compare to the quality of the game that is Halo 5. The armor in this game (Halo 5) is too good, both the original gameplay, its sound, its game modes, etc.
> Personally, I don’t have the money to buy Xbox Live Gold to be able to play the game with friends, and my brother and I play on the same console, and it’s very frustrating to have to pass the controller to be able to play the game, and It would be much better, if we could both play multiplayer games, online games, the campaign, custom games, and more together, without having to buy another console, another tv and another xbox live gold membership.
> I hope you really take my comment into account and think about the community that loves you so much. Thanks

Dude, H5 will never have split screen, if you really want to enjoy that feature, you can do it on Halo Infinite.

I so badly want to see this game get a complete overhaul reworking similar to what the MCC received. Bring it to the PC platform, but really give it the attention and fixes it requires. I have a massive list of improvements I’d love to see.

> 2535467248910377;1:
> I wish there was the ability to add split screen in Halo 5: Guardians.
> My point is this: I know there are people who say or believe that the split screen in Halo 5 is not important at all because the release of Halo Infinite is already very close. But you have to be honest. Halo Infinite does not even compare to the quality of the game that is Halo 5. The armor in this game (Halo 5) is too good, both the original gameplay, its sound, its game modes, etc.
> Personally, I don’t have the money to buy Xbox Live Gold to be able to play the game with friends, and my brother and I play on the same console, and it’s very frustrating to have to pass the controller to be able to play the game, and It would be much better, if we could both play multiplayer games, online games, the campaign, custom games, and more together, without having to buy another console, another tv and another xbox live gold membership.
> I hope you really take my comment into account and think about the community that loves you so much. Thanks

They didn’t add split screen to Halo 5 due to hardware limitations of the Xbox One. They focused heavily on running the game at a stable 60fps, so they couldn’t fit split screen in. (At least I think that is the reason)
So no, split screen will not come to Halo 5, but maybe if they put in MCC a few years into the future, they could add it back! You never know.

When I was very young, I had this problem. I feel you.