Merry Christmas from Australia

With the Winter Contingency Event now happening, I thought I would say, Merry Christmas, FROM OPPOSITE LAND, as I sit here upside down, in the scorching Aussie summer. The airconditioner is sputtering and sparking. I’m afraid to walk outside because I’ll get second degree burns on exposed skin and have my retinas burned out. BUT, when I look at the snowflakes in the Winter Contingency Event, it feels like it’s only 34 degrees ( 93 F ) not 35 degrees ( 95F )
I thought I would share some Aussie Christmas cheer with you all.
PLEASE ENJOY THE AUSSIE VERSION OF JINGLE BELLS -
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJ8jsw4BSo

8 Likes

Was thinking of another well known Australian Christmas song. Probably good you didn’t post that one.

A humid 22 here in Sydney.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t happen to be a song by Rodney Rude would it? XD

1 Like

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you.

1 Like

Nope. I’m thinking of KBW

1 Like

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2022.

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from your antipodes! (more or less)…

2 Likes

:joy:

Thabk you my freind. And i wish you a thouroughly Michigan, United States Christmas in the negetives (celcius) and with plenty of snow

1 Like

Ah yup it was him who I was actually thinking of XD Rude did one too I think but KBW was definitely the one

3 Likes

Merry Christmas! Happy Halodays! Happy new year!

1 Like

As for Rodney Rude and Kevin B Wilson - LOL
Thank you everyone !!
:heart_eyes:__________________ :kangaroo:

3 Likes

Stepped one foot outside my house here in Australia this morning…

Felt like I got hit by a promethean incineration cannon.

Summer dayz… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m going to tell hubby that one - LOL LOL :joy:_____ :kangaroo:

Been really busy with the daughters, their boyfriends and son-in-law.
I don’t know how to send messages on this site, so I thought that I would quote you, so as you catch it.
Co-op for Halo CE on Legendary sounds scary, but OK !! - Happy Halodays - good joke :joy:
P.S.
Hubby said you might like to watch these - LOL He loves his farming
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkrTiy19JVw
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=819-UeCazzQ
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orl-qefpEo

1 Like

I hope everyone enjoyed their day yesterday ! Hubby is right now in the lounge room on the Infinite Campaign. He opened it up yesterday and then informed us all that he was busy for the rest of the day - LOL He also loved his new Makita cordless drill and impact driver kit.

Hubby totally agrees with this !!!

He asked me to show you these ‘FUN’ videos. I just roll my eyes. This is what happens when I let him out of my sight with his mates over the holidays.
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRgNDjUE8DA
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmmXHXVd2Us
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLYmlto2KIQ
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PcKOCyZ1VE

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, and everyone have an amazing new year. See you on MP!

1 Like

Those are definitely FUN, especially the one with the flaming TVs.

1 Like

He has a lot more on video. I don’t know if youtube would allow it - LOL
He’s like all business when it comes to the farm, almost like dealing with a brick wall. Then when he gets with his mates, they are like a bunch of kids. Bikes, guns, paddock bashers, huge fires ( me just shaking my head ) If what I have heard about Texas is true, he should probably move there. He’s always whinging that he should be allowed to own anything, including machine guns and rocket launchers, we have almost impossibly strict laws here in Australia. One of his favourite videos on Youtube is, ‘The Texas Machine Gun Shoot’.

2 Likes

Yeah he probably should move there. He could build a Warthog and put a 50 cal on the back. Or he could get some armor and be like Noble team in a Falcon with a 50 but it would be a helicopter. Pretty sure he could find a few rocket launchers or at least RPGs. Lol

1 Like

@Netty1960 I’m a little late to the party, yet ‘Merry Christmas’ to you as well my friend!

1 Like