Meridian Awaits - Weekly Bulletin is up!

Bravo just dropped a link to the latest community bulletin. Sorry folks, no signs of infection yet but there’s always the live stream.
Highlights of the update:

> In addition to the below maps, vehicles, weapons, skins, armors, emblems, and more, Ghosts of Meridian will include a variety of game improvements based on your feedback, including multiplayer updates and fixes, sandbox, weapon, and vehicle adjustments, improvements to REQ Station UI performance, a lengthy list of Forge additions, fixes, and improvements, SWAT DMRs as well as a rebalance of SWAT game types within the playlist, and more. As always, we’ll be detailing the full patch notes as Ghosts of Meridian arrives.

Looks…underwhelming

Thanks Stckrboy, I was wondering when it would drop. I lot more content than it looked like before, but still pretty lacking. I’m glad that they listened to the community on Swat DMRs.

SWAT DMR’s, probably the best thing to hear this update!

Swat DMRs

“Most condensed WZ map”… eh, doesn’t sound as fun yet I shall wait. Swat DMRs… eh rarely play arena anyway. Hannibal variants sound delicious

That Mark V Arcadia looks good but why no love for the new arena map!?

• That hijacked mantis boss though! They better make it interesting, it sounds like it could be pretty damn cool. It doesn’t say what KIND though, hopefully like a stolen ONI or Hannibal. It’ll be ruined if it’s EMP-able though :frowning: - > A Promethean Soldier has hijacked a UNSC Mantis

While I know she’ll just be a redesigned Promethean Knight, I am excited to see Endurance-of-Will, the Didact’s ever loyal lieutenant, as a boss. I knew I was saving my Open Hands and Closed Fists for a reason.

> 2533274812652989;9:
> While I know she’ll just be a redesigned Promethean Knight, I am excited to see Endurance-of-Will, the Didact’s ever loyal lieutenant, as a boss. I knew I was saving my Open Hands and Closed Fists for a reason.

Plot twist; she dual wields Boltshots Open Hand and Closed Fist!

> 2533274851065491;10:
> > 2533274812652989;9:
> > While I know she’ll just be a redesigned Promethean Knight, I am excited to see Endurance-of-Will, the Didact’s ever loyal lieutenant, as a boss. I knew I was saving my Open Hands and Closed Fists for a reason.
>
>
> Plot twist; she dual wields Boltshots Open Hand and Closed Fist!

Grim Brother One on Twitter said no Boltshots, so that scares me a bit more. Beefed up Incinerator Cannon?

SWAT DMRs should hole me until we get infection. Can’t wait!

Thank you!

Blue Steel looks amazing

This update is lacking, to say the least.

Looks pretty good lol but am already ready for the next update no rush though…WZ Turbo was a treat. Hopefully more AI enemies spawning constantly on the map to make use of reqs and actually have somewhat of a challenge to fight over territory.

> 2533274812652989;11:
> > 2533274851065491;10:
> > > 2533274812652989;9:
> > > While I know she’ll just be a redesigned Promethean Knight, I am excited to see Endurance-of-Will, the Didact’s ever loyal lieutenant, as a boss. I knew I was saving my Open Hands and Closed Fists for a reason.
> >
> >
> > Plot twist; she dual wields Boltshots Open Hand and Closed Fist!
>
>
> Grim Brother One on Twitter said no Boltshots, so that scares me a bit more. Beefed up Incinerator Cannon?

I figured as much. A fella can dream, though! :stuck_out_tongue:

For the love of all humanity, add Infection, pleeeaassseee.

We complain about lack of content… Get even less.

So no new modes? I was really hoping that blurred square where the arena map is was actually a mode… 343 please, you have to add more casual modes!!

Hopefully when they said more stuff is also coming within this update, they also mean modes are coming as well.