mercy?

I’ve played 38 team arena games, still haven’t played mercy

Same here. I’ve played dozens of matches in Team Arena and Slayer. Never gotten Mercy yet. What playlist is it in?

It’s not that great IMHO… still overrated Haven from H4. Not much has changed, except it is somehow more cluttered than it was before. It’s in the Team Slayer playlist…

Ah, okay. I guess I was just unlucky when playing the Slayer playlist and never got it (though, I did mostly play Team Arena). I’m surprised as I thought they said it was going to be a slayer and a strongholds map, so I assumed it would be in both playlists. From what I’ve seen, it looks gorgeous. I’d like to play it a few times competitively to see how well it plays. I see you’re not a huge fan, but I had high expectations because I thought they said it would be included in the HCS Pro League series, which made me think it was going to be a good map. We’ll see.

Mercy isn’t in Team Arena, that’s why.

It is currently in Slayer, FFA and SWAT.

Played a SWAT game on it. It’s pretty.

thanks for the info .

Ugh. I’ve played 30 Team Slayer matches since the Anvil update and still have yet to get Mercy… Why isn’t it weighted more in the rotation?

It’s a great map. ready to play strongholds on it.

> 2533274991403060;8:
> Ugh. I’ve played 30 Team Slayer matches since the Anvil update and still have yet to get Mercy… Why isn’t it weighted more in the rotation?

I got it on my second or third game.

I think it’s the best map Halo 5 has for it right now, second being Coliseum. Haven was probably the only Halo 4 map I actually enjoyed playing on. It was just so evenly balanced. Not to mention that the map is beautiful. I wonder why it isn’t in Team Arena as of yet, seeing how in forge, all of the assets for Strongholds are in place.

> 2533274813061580;5:
> Mercy isn’t in Team Arena, that’s why.
>
> It is currently in Slayer, FFA and SWAT.

Gotta admit it’s really strange not seeing you with the moa picture moa… though I guess variety is good in life.

I got it once in Slayer. It’s cramped vs Haven. Action more random and campy. The décor looks like a tiki room where you drink Polynesian drinks out of a bowl with a straw. Not exactly sure why.

I had this issue too. I quite like the map though.