Mercenary TU Slayer lobby please

It is a playlist with no parties allowed for those of us like myself who most of the time don’t have a team to play with. it would really help balance things out.

The name would have to change. After all, MW3 already has a playlist entitled “Mercenary”.

Super slayer has party restrictions.

> The name would have to change. After all, MW3 already has a playlist entitled “Mercenary”.

I don’t know what the big deal is with two different games calling the same thing…the same thing.

Does it REALLY matter if one calls something Team Slayer, so the other one HAS to call it Team Deathmatch because Team Slayer is somehow trade marked?

What I really find amusing is the Survival modes

Halo - Firefight
CoD - -Yoink!- Zombies
GoW - Horde

Not a huge deal by any stretch of the imagination, developers take ideas from each other all the time, EVERY top title right now has done this, but they have to try to insult the consumer’s intelligence by making sure to name things differently. Just is annoying is all. Again hardly a major concern as long as the gameplay is solid.

> Super slayer has party restrictions.

What kind of party resrtrictions? I don’t care what it’s called, just have a TU slayer playlist with no partys. what I mean is everyone must be by themselves. So you will have 8 players playing by themself, not in a party. I hope I explaind this better.

> > The name would have to change. After all, MW3 already has a playlist entitled “Mercenary”.
>
> I don’t know what the big deal is with two different games calling the same thing…the same thing.
>
> Does it REALLY matter if one calls something Team Slayer, so the other one HAS to call it Team Deathmatch because Team Slayer is somehow trade marked?
>
> What I really find amusing is the Survival modes
>
> Halo - Firefight
> CoD - -Yoink!- Zombies
> GoW - Horde
>
> Not a huge deal by any stretch of the imagination, developers take ideas from each other all the time, EVERY top title right now has done this, but they have to try to insult the consumer’s intelligence by making sure to name things differently. Just is annoying is all. Again hardly a major concern as long as the gameplay is solid.

Didn’t know how to word it. Myself, I would be fine with it. But people would be claiming it copied COD, and changing the name would avoid all that hate.

> > Super slayer has party restrictions.
>
> What kind of party resrtrictions? I don’t care what it’s called, just have a TU slayer playlist with no partys. what I mean is everyone must be by themselves. So you will have 8 players playing by themself, not in a party. I hope I explaind this better.

That is exactly what Super Slayer has, if you are searching alone, you will only match with others playing by themselves, however, if you search with multiple players, you will match up with other parties.

The Arena may also do this but I am not to sure.

No need for one more playlist. Back in Halo 2 if your playing by yourself the matchmaking would not put you vs a party. It’s to late to change Reach system so maybe it is add back to Halo 4.

“That is exactly what Super Slayer has, if you are searching alone, you will only match with others playing by themselves, however, if you search with multiple players, you will match up with other parties”.

Not true, I wish it were. I don’t see how this is up for debate. Have you ever played SS? Why would I ask for a mercenary lobby if there already was one. I know Reach has never seen this and pretty sure no other Halos have either.