Mercenary Team Deathmatch is a MUST

After playing MCC solo after taking a break and beating some single player games, team slayer is freaking difficult vs a party of players. Team work and communication is pivotal in Halo and when you have to go against a team, you almost always lose (at least I do). For that reason 343 must incorporate a Mercenary Team Deathmatch for players going in solo. It’s also a good way to make xbl friends as you are in the same boat as another player. What do you think?

> 2533274822158676;1:
> For that reason 343 must incorporate a Mercenary Team Deathmatch for players going in solo.

Please try not to use ultimatums in the future. There is no necessity for this to be the first game with a “mercenary team Deathmatch” mode.

I’m guessing this would be a mode you could not enter with a party? I would wager it wouldn’t garner enough of a crowd to be a consistent playlist. As soon as a person found a team they wanted to play with, they would have to leave the playlist to play team slayer. If I understand the mode correctly.

> 2533274822158676;1:
> After playing MCC solo after taking a break and beating some single player games, team slayer is freaking difficult vs a party of players. Team work and communication is pivotal in Halo and when you have to go against a team, you almost always lose (at least I do). For that reason 343 must incorporate a Mercenary Team Deathmatch for players going in solo. It’s also a good way to make xbl friends as you are in the same boat as another player. What do you think?

You literally just listed the reasons there is currently no mercenary team death match in Halo. Team work and communication is a necessity to winning. If you don’t want to play with a team, go to lone wolves in Halo 3. That’s about as close to what your looking for as you will get with halo. If you don’t like that, go play Call of Duty, which is clearly where you got your inspiration for your inspiration.

> 2533274840186903;3:
> > 2533274822158676;1:
> > After playing MCC solo after taking a break and beating some single player games, team slayer is freaking difficult vs a party of players. Team work and communication is pivotal in Halo and when you have to go against a team, you almost always lose (at least I do). For that reason 343 must incorporate a Mercenary Team Deathmatch for players going in solo. It’s also a good way to make xbl friends as you are in the same boat as another player. What do you think?
>
>
> You literally just listed the reasons there is currently no mercenary team death match in Halo. Team work and communication is a necessity to winning. If you don’t want to play with a team, go to lone wolves in Halo 3. That’s about as close to what your looking for as you will get with halo. If you don’t like that, go play Call of Duty, which is clearly where you got your inspiration for your inspiration.

You are missing my point, it takes team to form a stable group of players to play with. Personally I would use the Mercenary Team Deathmatch to link up with other players and form a party. Also there is nothing wrong with wanting to play a few games of team deathmatch without getting slaughtered by a team that always plays together.

Its called slayer 'round these parts… We don’t take kindly to you “team deathmatch” folk 'round hyah…