Menu Freezing is Getting Worse

So I’ll start this by saying that I have a digital copy (so there is no disc to have issues) of H5 which I bought at launch and I have over 2,500 hours in the game. The game used to freeze a lot after matches when I backed out of the carnage report screen to the searching for a new match screen, but it would unfreeze by the time the next match started. While this was an issue in itself because it made backing out of searches impossible many times, it has gotten worse recently. The game freezes in the same spot, but this time the sound also cuts out and it does not fix itself after waiting. The only thing I have found to work is closing and restarting the game. I would also like to mention that H5 is the only game this happens to me in. None of my other games or apps experience freezing of any kind. I have uninstalled and reinstalled H5 in the past to fix it, but that did not work. Does anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions on how to fix it? I saw there was another post about the game freezing, but it did not appear to be the same problem although it could be related. My only thought is that this is a byproduct of how large the file size of H5 has become because it seems to have been getting worse every update or couple updates. H5 is by far the largest game on my hard drive.

Have you try to refresh your console’s cache by unplugging it half a minute, I don’t like, once a month? This action works for me!

> 2533274870800020;2:
> Have you try to refresh your console’s cache by unplugging it half a minute, I don’t like, once a month? This action works for me!

There are way too many people having this same problem in too short a time for it to be a cache problem.

> 2535409649744584;3:
> > 2533274870800020;2:
> > Have you try to refresh your console’s cache by unplugging it half a minute, I don’t like, once a month? This action works for me!
>
> There are way too many people having this same problem in too short a time for it to be a cache problem.

I’ll try this, but if it works it’s just a temporary fix. I still feel like it has something to do with the updates making the game file too large since other people have also complained about it more and more as the game file got larger. I think I have H5 on my external hard drive, so I’ll test if moving it over to my console hard drive makes any difference.

Yeah, I swear this game has more bugs thank superman 64 and sonic 06 combined.

For me every play session ends in a hard crash, so yes I’ve rebooted the console a few times…

I played on my OG X1, installed internally digitally and had the same issues as OP. Got my X1X and subsequently the OT update just to have the same issues as OP even on that console. Hard freezes now most of the time…

And on top, quitters in any type of game causes roughly 2-10 seconds of screen freezes midgame. Used to be like 2-5 seconds before this update.