Menu Font

Maybe its just me, and I’m sure its something ill get over. However, the font used for Halo 5’s menu system looks very unofficial/cartoony. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Probably not. I thought it looked unique and a little different, but not in a bad way. I like the size and simplicity of it. Typically, the list of menu options doesn’t take up so much of the screen and is allocated to the corner somewhere, but this is an interesting change. It’s modern, sleek, and not overly complicated. I like it.

I must agree with OP, i find the menu theme to be a bit boring…and plain with that font… what happened to the Beta Menu? lol
#Halo5Hyped

Seriously? I’m waiting until someone complains that there are not enough banshees flying around in the intro. Or that there are no forerunner things either. :rollseyes:
I think people are just nitpicking. I’m excited. I’m not upset at anything they have done, or haven’t added.
If people wouldn’t try to be so nitpicky, maybe they would be more apt to ADDING more things, but if people are just going to say something is wrong with everything they do, why would they put forth the effort? Just sayin’.

> 2535447317427844;4:
> Seriously? I’m waiting until someone complains that there are not enough banshees flying around in the intro. Or that there are no forerunner things either. :rollseyes:
> I think people are just nitpicking. I’m excited. I’m not upset at anything they have done, or haven’t added.
> If people wouldn’t try to be so nitpicky, maybe they would be more apt to ADDING more things, but if people are just going to say something is wrong with everything they do, why would they put forth the effort? Just sayin’.

Hey man, I’m just trying to constructively criticize. Im totally down for new things. The font bothers me, its just my opinion. I wanted to know if anyone else shared my opinion.

They should change it to comic sans. Master Font.

Can we just fix the font for “4”? My gt is CH4RK, but in Halo 4, it shows CHYRK. The “Y” being the number 4, just without a closed peak…
Regarding the font in the picture listing the helmet types, the "A"s are replaced with an incomplete triangle. I think that’s pretty cool, and I would accept in the final build of Halo 5.

> 2661949065475413;6:
> They should change it to comic sans. Master Font.

Every. Thing. Is. Comic. Sans.

I like it, something different from what we usually see in past games and other franchises