Memories of Reach: Will it include the Falcon?

In Halo: Reach, players had the opportunity for the first time ever to pilot a UNSC flying vehicle in MULTIPLAYER. The Falcon could could carry 3 players, (if I am not mistaken) one pilot, and two gunners. It was not a terribly over powered vehicle, and it strongly encouraged teamwork more than any other vehicle in the game. More than anything, it was just fun and cool to see it fly. However, what it required was a big map with a big sky box. I know the Falcon would fit perfectly into Warzone, and I hope they have already been working on some UNSC flying vehicle for Guardians. Does anyone agree?

Apparently it has been confirmed that MOR will have the falcon.

Sweet

cough halo 3 cough hornet… haha seriously though I would like to see the falcon return, it rewarded good teamwork.

I will cry manly tears of joy, if they add it to Halo 5!

They’ll add it to Halo 5 as a Legendary REQ 6 card that can be destroyed in one Railgun shot.

We have yet to see an actual new vehicle in any of these updates, by new I mean no resued models or script.

I have hope

I would think that all we’re going to see are some skins and armor from Halo Reach, nothing more. We’ll see though

The falcon still should come back. In warzone you could take down power full bases

> 2533274936334803;1:
> In Halo: Reach, players had the opportunity for the first time ever to pilot a UNSC flying vehicle in MULTIPLAYER.

Halo 3 and the Hornet say “hello”.

They better