Memories of Reach update

When I first saw Jorge from halo reach I was thinking “will his armor or character comeback?” It was a slip space bomb that “killed” him. The covenant use slip space all the time and survive. Your probably saying “but Spartans are weak compared to covenant cruisers” true but Jeorge was a sturdy @$$ Spartan and in my opinion, awesome to see him mention or brought back. Also anyone want the grenade launcher, needle rifle, falcons, and other reach exclusive things in Halo 5?

Grif is spelt with one F, not two.

Anyways, I want that needle rifle back.

Nah it’s going to be a Reach based armor update.

hopefully reach ui, reach armor, reach weapons, reach daily/weekly/monthly challenges, reach game modes like head hunter

I hope they bring back the Reach armor specifically Emile’s armor because I just thought his custom EVA gear was awesome!

> 2533274826090763;4:
> hopefully reach ui, reach armor, reach weapons, reach daily/weekly/monthly challenges, reach game modes like head hunter

No possible way that the Reach UI will be brought back. The UI is one of the most integral parts of a game and is not easy to swap out with an entirely different one.

Mainly id like the falcon back but it would be really nice to see Jorge still alive (not that, that will ever happen)

a map with noble sixs helmet on it

Noble Team’s armor and armor EFFECTS!

> 2533274826090763;4:
> hopefully reach ui, reach armor, reach weapons, reach daily/weekly/monthly challenges, reach game modes like head hunter

YES! I want a Halo 5ified Jorge armor, but make both shoulders be the same. I think the needler rifle will be a REQ and I want the challenges back!

> 2535429756019039;10:
> > 2533274826090763;4:
> > hopefully reach ui, reach armor, reach weapons, reach daily/weekly/monthly challenges, reach game modes like head hunter
>
>
> YES! I want a Halo 5ified Jorge armor, but make both shoulders be the same. I think the needler rifle will be a REQ and I want the challenges back!

Challenges yes! Almost forgot about those. Extra RP for killing 20 Spartans with precision shots? sure!

It would be nice to see some weapons like the needler rifle, grenade launcher, and plasma launcher. Also would be nice to see a few vehicles return such as the falcon and revenant. Gamemodes like head hunter and invasion I can see coming back. playlists like Multiteam should be a thing. Forge world PLEASE!!!

> 2535463455240054;12:
> It would be nice to see some weapons like the needler rifle, grenade launcher, and plasma launcher. Also would be nice to see a few vehicles return such as the falcon and revenant. Gamemodes like head hunter and invasion I can see coming back. playlists like Multiteam should be a thing. Forge world PLEASE!!!

I do agree because these are awesome weapons and forge world was the ultimate canvas for forge