Memories of reach Update (my wishes)

I’ m really happy that 343i will release this update with infection, but i have very high expectations about it and i’ m afraid that 343 won’ t listen to me. Anyway if they do, Halo 5 will be perfect !!! This is my wish list:

• ALL NOBLE TEAM ARMORS
  • PLAYABLE ELITES
  • ELITE SLAYER (halo reach game type)
  • INVASION (halo reach game type)
  • FALCON FOR WARZONE AND BTB
  • HALO REACH DMR IN REQ PACKS
  • SPIRE as new map (not a fans’ creation)

That’ s it. WE DON’ T WANT ANY OTHER SKIN BUT ONLY IMPORTANT THINGS BECAUSE HALO 5 HAS A FEW MODE TYPES.

P.S Also, i really would an update to put every piece of the armor switchable with the others unlocked in the armory.

I now it would be an hard work but if 343i love their fans, they have to do these updates

I highly doubt elites will make a come back in this game or invasion. I would like if they did but were talking small manageable things that would be in the realm of possibilities unfortunately that means skins, emblems, maps and armors. Entirely new game mechanics aren’t something I see coming in the foreseeable future at least not without a ton more hints and teasers I mean that just wouldn’t be something that they’d keep on the DL as just a surprise.

> 2533274928231587;1:
> I’ m really happy that 343i will release this update with infection, but i have very high expectations about it and i’ m afraid that 343 won’ t listen to me. Anyway if they do, Halo 5 will be perfect !!! This is my wish list:
> - ALL NOBLE TEAM ARMORS
> - PLAYABLE ELITES
> - ELITE SLAYER (halo reach game type)
> - INVASION (halo reach game type)
> - FALCON FOR WARZONE AND BTB
> - HALO REACH DMR IN REQ PACKS
> - SPIRE as new map (not a fans’ creation)
>
> That’ s it. WE DON’ T WANT ANY OTHER SKIN BUT ONLY IMPORTANT THINGS BECAUSE HALO 5 HAS A FEW MODE TYPES.
>
> P.S Also, i really would an update to put every piece of the armor switchable with the others unlocked in the armory.
>
> I now it would be an hard work but if 343i love their fans, they have to do these updates

lets see:
Noble armor is most likely a yes
Elites are a no
Halo warzone is basically invasion
Falcon is most likely a yes
DMR Maybe along with the Grenade launcher
Spire not very likely
armor update to make armor more user determined is not very likely
and 343i listens to their fans alot…and i mean alooot.
keep up the good work 343i

I don’t know why people keep asking for playable elites and reach armor customization, it’s more than likely not happening in this update.

> 2533274924369891;4:
> I don’t know why people keep asking for playable elites and reach armor customization, it’s more than likely not happening in this update.

Maybe not in this update but in the future … In my opinion it’ s ridiculous that some years ago it was possible to change every part of the armor and now in halo 5 we can only choose helmet and armor and there are too many skins

well all noble teams armours have been confirmed, and Infection is coming so I doubt Invasion would come too. We also saw the new map so Spire is out of the picture.