Memories of Reach REQ Preview

Did anyone else notice that on the REQ preview for the loadout weapons, the Battle Rifle has “Assault Rifle” written on it, and the SMG has “DMR” written on it?
Anyway, what do you guys think the ONI hidden REQ will be?

the shark tooth AR is also pictured twice.

I am really curious what the classified REQ is. They have never done that before, not even with the CE pistol. All we know for sure is that its a single use legendary REQ. my guess Falcon but its hard to say.

> 2533274844984484;2:
> the shark tooth AR is also pictured twice.
>
> I am really curious what the classified REQ is. They have never done that before, not even with the CE pistol. All we know for sure is that its a single use legendary REQ. my guess Falcon but its hard to say.

i was just about to bring that up cx

We need more phaeton variants lol the falcon can wait

The ONI one will be the falcon, as if they’d just blurred it out, the rotor’s would have stuck out, and we would easily be able to tell what it was.

But them hiding it like that basically also tells us what it is

The poster has been updated. The sharktooth is two cards (AR and Magnum) and the new loadout weapons have the correct names with the correct pictures.

> 2769177628021448;6:
> The poster has been updated. The sharktooth is two cards (AR and Magnum) and the new loadout weapons have the correct names with the correct pictures.

and the second sharktooth was replaced by the armor ability (most likely being wheelman)