Memories of Reach Pack

So I’ve been saving up for the Memories of Reach Pack, but before opening it I would like to know one thing. Can you get the Halo Reach based armors in other packs too? Or is it only restricted to appearing in the Memories of Reach Pack?

They can be found in regular gold packs too. The pack is just a way of guaranteeing Reach stuff to lower level players who may not be able to unlock them until much later otherwise.

> 2535417180496827;1:
> So I’ve been saving up for the Memories of Reach Pack, but before opening it I would like to know one thing. Can you get the Halo Reach based armors in other packs too? Or is it only restricted to appearing in the Memories of Reach Pack?

All the reach stuff is in the req system. Also you may not get the armor in the pack. You will get three unlocks from the reach update. This pack isn’t worth it if you are on the pack grind if you ask me. 120,000 req points gets you 24 silver packs which is 48 unlocks or 12 gold packs which is 24 unlocks… Way better than 3 random reach unlocks.