Memories of Reach Pack issues

When I bought the pack I got Jun’s helmet and armour but the pack says

Memories of reach REQ packs includes:

• 3 new permanent REQs, if available, based on the armor of our fallen heroes of noble team,
  • A mythic weapon, and more,
  • plus 12 ultra rare or legendary single use REQs

I only got 2 permanent REQs and everything else was uncommon or common.

I feel a bit robbed as this cost me £12.

Anyone else had these issues or has anyone heard anything from 343i about these problems?

I bought the pack and got no armor or helmet… No mythic weapon either… 120,000 points? Kinda wasted… Can we get reimbursed?

Sorry to hear about both of your experiences. There were many posts on the H5 forum warning that the pack was not worth it. That said you both received what the pack advertised.

Obviously they didn’t receive what the pack advertised or we wouldn’t be writing. Way to be dismissive of an obvious problem with the product.

There are 12 items in that pack. Not all the items were armor or helmet. It takes 4 packs to unlock all 12 unlocks. the packs gave exactly what was advertised. Ppl just assumed they would get a full armor set. When in reality it never said you were guaranteed a full set with one purchase. Also the reqs were better spent on silver or golds packs. 120k for one pack. I would never

it took forever to get 120000 req points. but i did get the wrath armour i wanted out of the pack so im happy. but if the next pack could be a little cheaper that would be nice.

If you didn’t have all your other reqs unlocked you won’t them any way. I spent 200,000 points and just got unlocks as usual because I didn’t have everything else unlocked yet. I just have to keep grinding to get them or pay to unlock everything, and latter isn’t going to happen.

> 2533274815688454;1:
> When I bought the pack I got Jun’s helmet and armour but the pack says
>
> Memories of reach REQ packs includes:
>
> - 3 new permanent REQs, if available, based on the armor of our fallen heroes of noble team,
> - A mythic weapon, and more,
> - plus 12 ultra rare or legendary single use REQs
>
> I only got 2 permanent REQs and everything else was uncommon or common.
>
> I feel a bit robbed as this cost me £12.
>
> Anyone else had these issues or has anyone heard anything from 343i about these problems?

Hello! After looking into your account, we see that you received the Vigilant Helment, Vigilant Armor, the Brute Plasma Rifle Certification, and the Drone Emblem in your Memories of Reach REQ Pack.

> 2533274800101832;2:
> I bought the pack and got no armor or helmet… No mythic weapon either… 120,000 points? Kinda wasted… Can we get reimbursed?

Hello! After looking into your account, we see that you received the Jorge’s Chaingun Certification, Brute Plasma Rifle Certification, Vengeance Stance (Jorge’s Chaingun Stance), and the Drone Emblem in your Memories of Reach REQ Pack.

Hey so do you only get one pair or is it an every week thing?