Memories of reach pack is a scam for some!

First off I unlocked everything, I’m SR 149 so I decided to sell a lot of reqs to buy this pack in hopes of a very high weighting of Phaeton Helios.

The pack is advertised as:

> “Memories of Reach REQ packs include 3 new permanent REQs, if available, including armor or helmets based on the fallen heroes of Noble team, a Mythic weapon, and more, plus 12 Ultra-Rare or Legendary single use REQs. Acquire 7 times for the full set.”

Thing is when I opened the pack 3 times in total and for each pack; I got 20k RP for each certification I already unlocked so 60k RP in total, 1 arena boost, 3 warzone boosts, 3 weapon single use reqs and 3 vehicle single use reqs.
Thing is when its advertised 12 single use reqs its suppose to be 12 reqs that can be requisitioned during a game of warzone and shouldn’t include boosts, and instead I got 6 + 4 boosts which don’t count, but even if they did it only counts to 10.

This is false advertising and I would like 343 to refund me the 180k RP I lost to acquire this information for the community.If you unlocked everything its way better to just acquire gold packs instead and get that 6k RP refund.

Despite being a scam if you’re someone moving on from silver to gold packs you should really buy these packs with real money, atleast until you get Jorge’s Chain gun and Phaeton Helios. Unlocking these at the start of the journey to completing gold packs means you will be able to stock pile those 2 reqs seeing as their drop rate is really high compared to someone who’s almost finished gold packs. Every subsequent ultra rate and legendary single use req will lower the drop rate of those 2 aforementioned items, and you really don’t want the Phaeton Helios to be your very last gold pack unlock like it was for me.

TL;DR If you unlocked everything don’t buy it, getting gold packs for a 6k RP refund is much better. This pack is worth buying with RP and real money if you’re less than half way into golds.

Yeah if you have everything you don’t get an awful lot with the pack. Just stick to gold packs they are more efficient.

Waaait, hold the hell up. You’re saying you bought the pack 3 times and you call this pack a scam? You didn’t realize that the first time you opened the pack? You’d think after the first pack you would have noticed you’d get better reqs in a gold pack.

> 2535434548670205;3:
> Waaait, hold the hell up. You’re saying you bought the pack 3 times and you call this pack a scam? You didn’t realize that the first time you opened the pack? You’d think after the first pack you would have noticed you’d get better reqs in a gold pack.

Remember I finished with gold packs so I get 60k RP back. I needed a large enough sample size to determine what you were getting hence the averages. The first time I thought it was heavily weighted towards vehicles and the boosts were all warzone.
I had to determine ‘how much of a scam’ this was, not whether it was a scam or not. That’s why I had this thread titled as a ‘scam for some’ as oppose to just ‘scam’.

> 2533274967369999;4:
> > 2535434548670205;3:
> > Waaait, hold the hell up. You’re saying you bought the pack 3 times and you call this pack a scam? You didn’t realize that the first time you opened the pack? You’d think after the first pack you would have noticed you’d get better reqs in a gold pack.
>
> Remember I finished with gold packs so I get 60k RP back. I needed a large enough sample size to determine what you were getting hence the averages. The first time I thought it was heavily weighted towards vehicles and the boosts were all warzone.
> I had to determine ‘how much of a scam’ this was, not whether it was a scam or not.

Just don’t buy these packs anymore. Wait and save up in hopes of 343 returning that vehicle pack

> 2535434548670205;5:
> > 2533274967369999;4:
> > > 2535434548670205;3:
> > > Waaait, hold the hell up. You’re saying you bought the pack 3 times and you call this pack a scam? You didn’t realize that the first time you opened the pack? You’d think after the first pack you would have noticed you’d get better reqs in a gold pack.
> >
> > Remember I finished with gold packs so I get 60k RP back. I needed a large enough sample size to determine what you were getting hence the averages. The first time I thought it was heavily weighted towards vehicles and the boosts were all warzone.
> > I had to determine ‘how much of a scam’ this was, not whether it was a scam or not.
>
> Just don’t buy these packs anymore. Wait and save up in hopes of 343 returning that vehicle pack

Yeah of course lol, that’s the whole point of this thread. To tell others it ain’t worth if they got all the unlocks, while those that still got lots of ultra rare and legendaries to go this is really good.

> 2533274967369999;1:
>

You got exactly what was advertised, just because you expected something different doesn’t make it a scam. Req boosts are still single use reqs.