Memories of Reach DLC Expectations

I was wondering this for a while after the Ghost Meridian DLC, but how many people have actually been quietly going insane about the Memories of Reach DLC that’s supposed to be coming next.
I’ve been anticipating it since February, and we really need some driveable UNSC Aircraft. Reach was the last one to have it so we might get something out of it being Reach related and -Yoink-, but like always, you never know.
What are you guys looking for in the next DLC?

There have been a lot of threads like this, but I’ll say it again…

I want my Falcon.

The Falcon will be so OP. Just imagine the variations. We could have the Machinegun Turrets or the Rocket Turrets. That would be so sick. Unless they nerf it and make it either weak or fragile. Hopefully they don’t do that.

> 2535455771499455;2:
> There have been a lot of threads like this, but I’ll say it again…
>
> I want my Falcon.

This, along with the return of the Grenade Launcher, Concussion Rifle, and possibly Jorge’s machine gun turret.

> 2533274806694809;4:
> > 2535455771499455;2:
> > There have been a lot of threads like this, but I’ll say it again…
> >
> > I want my Falcon.
>
>
> This, along with the return of the Grenade Launcher, Concussion Rifle, and possibly Jorge’s machine gun turret.

Dude, if they added Jorge’s machine gun turret, I will -Yoinking!- lose it and just -Yoink-. I’d be the guy to get it, use it and die within 5 seconds of responding because I spawned in front of a friendly ghost.

> 2535471109694535;5:
> > 2533274806694809;4:
> > > 2535455771499455;2:
> > > There have been a lot of threads like this, but I’ll say it again…
> > >
> > > I want my Falcon.
> >
> >
> > This, along with the return of the Grenade Launcher, Concussion Rifle, and possibly Jorge’s machine gun turret.
>
>
> Dude, if they added Jorge’s machine gun turret, I will -Yoinking!- lose it and just -Yoink-. I’d be the guy to get it, use it and die within 5 seconds of responding because I spawned in front of a friendly ghost.

Dude that sounds exactly like me. Whenever I used either a legendary REQ or one that is mythic, I die within seconds. Don’t worry, you’re not alone in this… “struggle.”