Memories of Reach disappointment

Don’t mind saying this sounds really disappointing. So we’re getting a few Reach inspired emblems and logos and that’s more or less it? Was really hoping we might see one or two of the old maps reimagined… at least in Forge. F- for effort.

There is still time, they will reveal more, we can hope but lets not judge it before we know all there is to know

> 2533274801820566;1:
> Don’t mind saying this sounds really disappointing. So we’re getting a few Reach inspired emblems and logos and that’s more or less it? Was really hoping we might see one or two of the old maps reimagined… at least in Forge. F- for effort.

Have you not seen the countdown remake made in forge already? Assigning a grade of disappointment before the update is even out seems pretty lame. We’re getting infection, a new arena map, and some returning armor variants. Your constructive criticism of this update is lacking in the constructive department.

Im really dissapointed for not getting any Noble Six reference. No Mark V (B) armor set, not even an emblem. The only reference is the tag “B312” in the Noble skins…

they havent even revealed everything lol

> 2533274968879631;5:
> they havent even revealed everything lol

Everything for the Update is on that MOR Content card, so yeah, that’s everything. Just like there wasn’t anything hidden for Ghost of Memories, or so on.

I’m disappointed that anyone here actually expected half their damn wishlist.
We knew they were releasing one game mode, which only left room for one map.
We knew there would be Noble Team Armor
We knew there would be loadout variants and new weapon REQ’s
We knew there would be random emblems

I do not understand how, at this point in the game, you can even be disappointed knowing full well exactly what to expect from these drops.

> 2533274885566464;4:
> Im really dissapointed for not getting any Noble Six reference. No Mark V (B) armor set, not even an emblem. The only reference is the tag “B312” in the Noble skins…

Check out the decimator armour set

> 2533274810191683;7:
> I’m disappointed that anyone here actually expected half their damn wishlist.
> We knew they were releasing one game mode, which only left room for one map.
> We knew there would be Noble Team Armor
> We knew there would be loadout variants and new weapon REQ’s
> We knew there would be random emblems
>
> I do not understand how, at this point in the game, you can even be disappointed knowing full well exactly what to expect from these drops.

Wait, one game mode means we only get one map?

The rest we knew. But I guess I kind of expected one map. That’s all we’ve been getting in these updates. Which one map each month is disappointing to me since thats all I really care about in these updates.

Lol, just more useless common and uncommon reqs to grind through. Really takes the cake in the silver grind.

> 2533274801820566;1:
> Don’t mind saying this sounds really disappointing. So we’re getting a few Reach inspired emblems and logos and that’s more or less it? Was really hoping we might see one or two of the old maps reimagined… at least in Forge. F- for effort.

we might, they dont count forge maps as ‘maps’ for all we know they could have 5 reach forge maps. My reasoning comes from all the posts of slightly altered maps for infection(in the last several posts) yet they didnt count it as a new maps. My disappointment is all the weapon skins we should have got way back when.

F for effort when they remade 4 armor sets (99% correctly this time), an entire gamemode, map, rebalanced the weapons that were a pain in the -Yoink- and added new weapons and possible vehicle which they would need to texture, code, and balance for gameplay, that’s seems like a lot of effort if you ask me better than taking armor we already have painting it gold and shipping it out

Don’t forget the armor sets and infection! Not to mention, the potential of the hidden REQ’s.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> > 2533274801820566;1:
> > Don’t mind saying this sounds really disappointing. So we’re getting a few Reach inspired emblems and logos and that’s more or less it? Was really hoping we might see one or two of the old maps reimagined… at least in Forge. F- for effort.
>
>
> Have you not seen the countdown remake made in forge already? Assigning a grade of disappointment before the update is even out seems pretty lame. We’re getting infection, a new arena map, and some returning armor variants. Your constructive criticism of this update is lacking in the constructive department.

I can see why he would say that though. Everyone knows Infection was one of the most popular game types so why wouldn’t they have put that in the base game anyway? I mean that’s my only question for you the update has almost everything I asked for (if that oni card is the falc) besides forge world 2.0 which I was hoping for

> 2533274810191683;7:
> I’m disappointed that anyone here actually expected half their damn wishlist.
> We knew they were releasing one game mode, which only left room for one map.
> We knew there would be Noble Team Armor
> We knew there would be loadout variants and new weapon REQ’s
> We knew there would be random emblems
>
> I do not understand how, at this point in the game, you can even be disappointed knowing full well exactly what to expect from these drops.

So much this. We kinda knew what this contained for a while. A wishlist is all well and good, but you’re setting yourself up for disappointment with expectations of something we knew wasn’t going to happen.

the infection preview didn’t look like alpine or any other map with land, it has a halo skybox,this could be forgeworld 2.0. falcon is prob coming, george’s gun is prob coming, hopefully forged halo reach maps are coming. forge maps will either make this the best dlc ever or there will be no forge maps and make this dlc a (in donald trumps voice) HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

One one of these days I would like an update that just has old maps added in, probably won’t happen, but one can dream.

it can redeem itself.
It being heavy gold pack needed and the grind is what im not feeling.

Im more excited in seeing what changes they are bringing to the UI than really anything else.

> 2533274812650916;19:
> Im more excited in seeing what changes they are bringing to the UI than really anything else.

I agree completely. Hopefully it improves