Memories of Reach Breakdown

So, as the new update looms, Memories of Reach, I decided to break-down the teaser we currently have here.
Firstly, we have a new gametype and map as usual: Infection and Stasis. Lets talk about Infection.
We have some news about Infection. The traits are pretty much the same as all other gametypes, apart from zombies have no clamber or ground-pound mechanic. There are also some new medals featured that are pretty much a mix of both Halo 4 and Halo: Reach medals.

We also have new Reqs added to the massive arsenal we already have.
We have the Brute Plasma Rifle that coincidentally I posted about a couple weeks ago. (The post is here by the way)
Next to it, we have a new Mythic Weapon, which appears to be a turret variation. Rumors suggest this is Jorge’s Turret, which I also posted about. We also have an ONI symbol, however what this is I have no idea. Spartan Ops maybe. Maybe not. Anyways…
We then have two new emblems, representing Emile A-239 and Jorge S-052 and each weapon skin from the Spartan’s Armory Req Pack.
Underneath we of course have each member of Noble Team’s armor, and a new assassination, which looks like the sort of nuggies my elders gave me when I was young. We also have two new stances, Brutalist and a anonymous stance regarding a turret, it seems. We also have the Reach loading screen, which I am totally gonna rock as my emblem, and a new loadout attachment, which I have absolutely no idea what effect it has whatsoever

I personally dont think the ONI symbol is hiding a mode since you see the warzone symbol on the bottom of the card. It is most likely a 1 time use card, so it burns every time you use it. My hope is that its a UNSC vehicle,

I can sum it up in one word for you, disappointing.

> 2533274921838152;3:
> I can sum it up in one word for you, disappointing.

you probably say that about every update, I for one and more than satisfied with every update so far

lots of weapon skins i wont use a game mode i wont play and armor from bland characters from one of the worst halo campaigns. i cant wait!

and loads of new weapon skins

Looks good to me. Another new map. Infection. Some new REQs. Everyone should be happy?

> 2533274816465245;4:
> > 2533274921838152;3:
> > I can sum it up in one word for you, disappointing.
>
>
> you probably say that about every update, I for one and more than satisfied with every update so far

I absolutely did not, up until this point I have been singing 343s praises for the updates (with the exclusion of ghosts of meridian) but Reach is my favorite Halo title, to absolutely botch this update this badly is criminal in my eyes when there is so much source material to work with.