Memories of Reach and how long will it last?

how long will this special event go on for?

They usually last around a week or two at the most.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> They usually last around a week or two at the most.

Is it even possible to earn the REQ points needed in that time? Assuming, of course, that you’re starting from scratch.

> 2535425271455392;3:
> Is it even possible to earn the REQ points needed in that time? Assuming, of course, that you’re starting from scratch.

It’s very possible if you play the Warzone playlists or the double XP playlists in Arena.

The memories (at least my memories) of Reach will last forever. Never forget.

so how much time is left?

> 2533274853359584;6:
> so how much time is left?

I’m pretty sure it only just started a day or two ago.

Just so you know there is NOTHING exclusive in this pack. ALL the Reach stuff is in the normal req system. It’s really a waste of points if you ask me. You are way better off to just keep opening silvers till they refund points instead of unlocks and then open golds. That is the best way to get all the stuff. The few random reach unlocks you get (which odds are you may not want) isn’t worth all the stuff you could get just opening the regular packs.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> Just so you know there is NOTHING exclusive in this pack. ALL the Reach stuff is in the normal req system. It’s really a waste of points if you ask me. You are way better off to just keep opening silvers till they refund points instead of unlocks and then open golds. That is the best way to get all the stuff. The few random reach unlocks you get (which odds are you may not want) isn’t worth all the stuff you could get just opening the regular packs.

That really doesn’t make much sense. They could either grind for guaranteed unlocks related to Halo: Reach or could spend the same amount of time with only some yellow Warthogs to show for it. Why not go for the option that guarantees items that interests them?

> 2535425271455392;9:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > Just so you know there is NOTHING exclusive in this pack. ALL the Reach stuff is in the normal req system. It’s really a waste of points if you ask me. You are way better off to just keep opening silvers till they refund points instead of unlocks and then open golds. That is the best way to get all the stuff. The few random reach unlocks you get (which odds are you may not want) isn’t worth all the stuff you could get just opening the regular packs.
>
> That really doesn’t make much sense. They could either grind for guaranteed unlocks related to Halo: Reach or could spend the same amount of time with only some yellow Warthogs to show for it. Why not go for the option that guarantees items that interests them?

Because it puts them way farther behind unlocking everything. That should be the top priority. Once you unlock everything at gold and silver levels the packs refund some of your points so you can get more packs. Why take the long road to req completion for some random reach unlocks you may not have wanted? Especially now that most want to get to SR152 before Infinite comes out you really really need to get the pack grind done ASAP.