Memorable line

Was just wondering what people find to be the most memorable line from any halo game. What’s that one line that’s always stuck in your head?

For me it has to be from the Gravemind, “There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen.”

I’m a bit of a Flood fanatic, I love everything about they’re lore, and graveminds whole speech in H2 is brilliant to me, but that line has always stuck in my head.

“Bad Cyborg!”

• some halo ce grunt

> 2533274921077566;1:
> Was just wondering what people find to be the most memorable line from any halo game. What’s that one line that’s always stuck in your head?
>
> For me it has to be from the Gravemind, “There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen.”
>
> I’m a bit of a Flood fanatic, I love everything about they’re lore, and graveminds whole speech in H2 is brilliant to me, but that line has always stuck in my head.

Every line… When I play Halo I usually tell every single word while cutscene is rolling! BEST GAME EVER!!!

“Child of my enemy why have you come? I offer you no forgiveness.” Said by Gravemind in Halo 3 and I think there is more to the quote but that is jut the part I remember.

“I need a weapon” uttered at the beginning of Halo 2.

followed closely by: “thought I’d try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little”

Some of my favorite lines that are memorable for me are just the cheesy one liners that are said from time to time. Like Sgt Johnson’s, “Oh, I know what the ladies like” or Master Chief’s simple, “Boo” or “Tell that to the Covenant” also like the line that, “Spartans never die, their just missing in action” really sums up Halo Reach imo and I always have liked that line.

“Dear Sarge, kicking -Yoink- in outer space, wish you were here”.

“Send me out. With a bang” - Sargent Johnson

“I know what the ladies like” - Sgt. Johnson
”I need a weapon.” - Master Chief
”You have one bullet against an entire army” - Pilot from Halo Infinite
”Spartans never die, they’re just missing in action” - Propaganda motto
”This is not your grave, but you are welcome in it” - Gravemind

“Watch your mouth son this stuff is your history, it should remind you grunts what we’re fighting to protect” - Sergeant johnson

“I kill the enemy, but do not hate them.” - Jun-A266

Spartans don’t die they just regroup in hell

“I’m a cowardly fool!” -Halo CE guy

> 2533274921077566;1:
> Was just wondering what people find to be the most memorable line from any halo game. What’s that one line that’s always stuck in your head?
>
> For me it has to be from the Gravemind, “There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen.”
>
> I’m a bit of a Flood fanatic, I love everything about they’re lore, and graveminds whole speech in H2 is brilliant to me, but that line has always stuck in my head.

Their* and I’d have to agree

Probably the one from H4, about being a machine, you know. Along with many from H2, and the other games as well. The only game where I genuinely do not remember any lines is H5. And the ONE line I remember was in H2A instead.

“It was my job to take care of you”
“We were supposed to take care of each other, and we did”
(I know theres more to it than that, thats my favourite part)

> 2535461884091985;14:
> > 2533274921077566;1:
> > Was just wondering what people find to be the most memorable line from any halo game. What’s that one line that’s always stuck in your head?
> >
> > For me it has to be from the Gravemind, “There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen.”
> >
> > I’m a bit of a Flood fanatic, I love everything about they’re lore, and graveminds whole speech in H2 is brilliant to me, but that line has always stuck in my head.
>
> Their* and I’d have to agree

It’s ‘there’, not ‘Their’, ‘their’ would make no sense in that sentence.

“I know what the ladies like.”

• Avery Johnson

“I? I am a monument to all your sins.” - Gravemind (Halo 2)

Wort wort wort

• A random Elite