Member titles?

When can we be able to get signatures or have titles like in the bungie forums, example noble or honorable member?

> When can we be able to get signatures or have titles like in the bungie forums, example noble or honorable member?

That is something to consider, it will root out the veterans of the Halo WayPoint forums.

> > When can we be able to get signatures or have titles like in the bungie forums, example noble or honorable member?
>
> That is something to consider, it will root out the veterans of the Halo WayPoint forums.

As long as we get the proper title.

How about a medal chest?

I’d like to see forum titles incorporated into the Waypoint forums, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. I want the system to be similar than that of Bungie.net (title is determined based on age, ban history, activity, consistency, and unknown factors), but I want the actual titles to be separate.

As of now, the Waypoint forums still lack an actual account join date, a log of all my recent posts, and a plethora of other features that need to be implemented before titles can be considered. I’m in no way complaining, I’m aware these forums are in the beta stage.

~Hawk

If we had a medals system we could display under our names, it would be good. We chose top ten medals to be displayed or something similar.

> a log of all my recent posts,

What about the ‘Your Discussions’ tab? I know it only links to threads you’ve posted in rather than your actual posts themselves, but it’s still a handy feature.

As long as it doesnt count post count cause i sometimes just wont post just cause i have nothing to contribute to that thread.

I think thats a cool idea, would let the newbies know whos who!
!

I am sure 343 will implement something similar once the forum is out of beta stage.

This is something I have thought about too, but as the forum is still fairly new there’s not much point in adding it at this stage.

You know, a signature system would be good enough for me.

The “My Discussions” tab is great, but it lacks when I want to look back at threads I have posted multiple times in over multiple pages. That is why I prefer a system that allows you to look at all your recent posts.

> You know, a signature system would be good enough for me.

Actual picture signatures don’t look good.

~Hawk

> You know, a signature system would be good enough for me.

There already is one. If you were fortunate enough to be here when they first popped up, you could make one. Since then, they come and go at random times.
Mine says:

“I am a genius. hehe.” - 343 Guilty Spark
Halo panoramas
Lover of the Houdini signatures

Yeah I have one when they appear but I think I would like to change it now. I’m hoping the feature will be fixed and access granted again. Oh well this forum won’t be out of beta for a while.

I hate any and all forums that allow signatures, although I wish this forum would allow us our own avatars (pictures)

That won’t happen except maybe in some kind of xbox console avatar or in game shot. Letting the general public have the ability to directly link their own images from across the web can easily lead to crude and objectionable content. MS likes to have restraints on the people who would abuse such ability. For this reason that’s why you can’t upload or even xbox cam your public xboxlive profile pic, you only can xbox live cam your user pic that appears to friends.

I would very much like Waypoint to have a similar system to the titles on b.net, but you have to keep in mind that this is still a Beta forum.

> I would very much like Waypoint to have a similar system to the titles on b.net, but you have to keep in mind that this is still a Beta forum.

I was hoping this site would have a post count or member titles. I really enjoyed have titles over at Bungie and this must be implemented.

Ya know? Nope don’t need a title. I’m already thy. I got all the title I need :smiley: So if it’s togable… sure.