Meleeing with the Gravity Hammer

I’ve been wandering this for a long time: why the hell does the melee not use that badass looking knife blade on the back of the hammer head?? I mean, the brutes put it there for a reason. Also, why doesn’t ground pounding with the hammer release an electromagnetic wave like it does when you swing it?

For your first question I don’t know, but for the second question it would be op.

they should also let you toss the hammer like a grenade. after all I’d lot to throw it at someone on the edge of a cliff and watch them fall.

> 2533274792073954;3:
> they should also let you toss the hammer like a grenade. after all I’d lot to throw it at someone on the edge of a cliff and watch them fall.

My brother had the idea of throwing energy swords. Frankly I think that hammers would be to heavy to chuck like a grenade. I mean it’s about 100 pounds (45 kg) so…

> 2535440120215345;4:
> > 2533274792073954;3:
> > they should also let you toss the hammer like a grenade. after all I’d lot to throw it at someone on the edge of a cliff and watch them fall.
>
>
> My brother had the idea of throwing energy swords. Frankly I think that hammers would be to heavy to chuck like a grenade. I mean it’s about 100 pounds (45 kg) so…

You could throw the hammer like a spear. Kind of. Maybe.

> 2535440120215345;4:
> > 2533274792073954;3:
> > they should also let you toss the hammer like a grenade. after all I’d lot to throw it at someone on the edge of a cliff and watch them fall.
>
>
> My brother had the idea of throwing energy swords. Frankly I think that hammers would be to heavy to chuck like a grenade. I mean it’s about 100 pounds (45 kg) so…

Not just that but due to one side of the hammer being so much heavier then the other (top part and the bottom part which is just the handle) it would just not work in any way, shape, or form.

Regarding the ground pound question, its because its just a ground pound with a custom animation, therefore it wont do anything extra such as the mini “explosion” from hitting someone with the Gravity Hammer. If this was added in it would be game breaking…

> 2533274808793619;6:
> > 2535440120215345;4:
> > > 2533274792073954;3:
> > > they should also let you toss the hammer like a grenade. after all I’d lot to throw it at someone on the edge of a cliff and watch them fall.
> >
> >
> > My brother had the idea of throwing energy swords. Frankly I think that hammers would be to heavy to chuck like a grenade. I mean it’s about 100 pounds (45 kg) so…
>
>
> Not just that but due to one side of the hammer being so much heavier then the other (top part and the bottom part which is just the handle) it would just not work in any way, shape, or form.
>
> Regarding the ground pound question, its because its just a ground pound with a custom animation, therefore it wont do anything extra such as the mini “explosion” from hitting someone with the Gravity Hammer. If this was added in it would be game breaking…

How would that be game breaking though? You need to be good at ground pounding plus have it in Warzone or be on a map with it. Just how satisfying would it be to ground pound right next to an enemy Mongoose and watch it go flying across the map? Hammer and Sword should both have their own ground pounds; you stab the ground or whatever you land on with the sword and hammer the ground really hard with the hammer.

> 2535440120215345;7:
> > 2533274808793619;6:
> > > 2535440120215345;4:
> > > > 2533274792073954;3:
> > > > they should also let you toss the hammer like a grenade. after all I’d lot to throw it at someone on the edge of a cliff and watch them fall.
> > >
> > >
> > > My brother had the idea of throwing energy swords. Frankly I think that hammers would be to heavy to chuck like a grenade. I mean it’s about 100 pounds (45 kg) so…
> >
> >
> > Not just that but due to one side of the hammer being so much heavier then the other (top part and the bottom part which is just the handle) it would just not work in any way, shape, or form.
> >
> > Regarding the ground pound question, its because its just a ground pound with a custom animation, therefore it wont do anything extra such as the mini “explosion” from hitting someone with the Gravity Hammer. If this was added in it would be game breaking…
>
>
> How would that be game breaking though? You need to be good at ground pounding plus have it in Warzone or be on a map with it. Just how satisfying would it be to ground pound right next to an enemy Mongoose and watch it go flying across the map? Hammer and Sword should both have their own ground pounds; you stab the ground or whatever you land on with the sword and hammer the ground really hard with the hammer.

Because by that logic you can turn around and say “i should no scope people when i do a ground pound with the sniper”, you don’t have to use the weapon in your hand when doing a ground pound. Also it would be game breaking because the Gravity Hammer is powerfull and you could still easly kill someone without needing to do a direct Ground Pound which others would still need to do, making it unfair and unbalanced.

> 2533274808793619;8:
> > 2535440120215345;7:
> > > 2533274808793619;6:
> > > > 2535440120215345;4:
> > > > > 2533274792073954;3:
> > > > > they should also let you toss the hammer like a grenade. after all I’d lot to throw it at someone on the edge of a cliff and watch them fall.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > My brother had the idea of throwing energy swords. Frankly I think that hammers would be to heavy to chuck like a grenade. I mean it’s about 100 pounds (45 kg) so…
> > >
> > >
> > > Not just that but due to one side of the hammer being so much heavier then the other (top part and the bottom part which is just the handle) it would just not work in any way, shape, or form.
> > >
> > > Regarding the ground pound question, its because its just a ground pound with a custom animation, therefore it wont do anything extra such as the mini “explosion” from hitting someone with the Gravity Hammer. If this was added in it would be game breaking…
> >
> >
> > How would that be game breaking though? You need to be good at ground pounding plus have it in Warzone or be on a map with it. Just how satisfying would it be to ground pound right next to an enemy Mongoose and watch it go flying across the map? Hammer and Sword should both have their own ground pounds; you stab the ground or whatever you land on with the sword and hammer the ground really hard with the hammer.
>
>
> Because 1: by that logic you can turn around and say “i should no scope people when i do a ground pound with the sniper”, you don’t have to use the weapon in your hand when doing a ground pound. Also it would be game breaking because the 2: Gravity Hammer is powerfull and you could still easly kill someone without needing to do a direct Ground Pound which others would still need to do, making its unfair and unbalanced.

1: No scoping with a sniper requires you to actually shoot the weapon. The hammer and sword are melee weapons, meaning you don’t shoot them, you swing them. Also, ground pounding is a form of melee so there would be no shooting weapons involved, but can include swinging them.
2: gravity hammer is a rare weapon and most maps don’t even have them. Spartan charging with a sword 1 hits, so why can’t the hammer have a special ground pound?

How would a bigger badder ground pound be game breaking the hammer sucks in wartime as it is so Yhea I say give it a better ground pound it’s the gravity hammer for crying out loud.

> 2533274836439997;10:
> How would a bigger badder ground pound be game breaking the hammer sucks in wartime as it is so Yhea I say give it a better ground pound it’s the gravity hammer for crying out loud.

^this

> 2535440120215345;4:
> > 2533274792073954;3:
>
>

100 lbs is nothing to a spartan