Melee trades don't work correctly

So after playing a decent amount of Grifball, I noticed that melee trading/mutual melee/whatever you call it wasn’t working right. Apparently, if you don’t melee at just the right time, you die and only injure them instead of granting a mutual kill (or you just flat out die with nothing to show for it).

I really don’t like this kind of system. It rewards those with ever so slightly better connections. I mean, we’re talking just fractions of a second better, not broadband vs. dial-up. IMO, if it happens on both players’ screens, it should happen in the game.

That is why you should play grifball pro. The default variant is garbage. Spread the word.

> That is why you should play grifball pro. The default variant is garbage. Spread the word.

It doesn’t make any difference. Please, post constructively instead of trying to gain support for some stupid position.

I think I know the problem now. The Gravity Hammer can block a sword, but the Gravity Hammer does that extra “gravity” explosive damage along with its melee, so it wins every time. Also not fair.