MegaBloks REQ Content?

What kind of DLC is that comes whti megabloks? Cant find info anywhere

If I remember correctly, it’s a common req pack but it gets you a special megablok emblem. Or something along those lines.

I got the megabloks banner emblem from the req pack that came with my scorpion set. didnt get anything from the gauss hog set but the usual bronze pack garbage.

I also got a mega bloks emblem from the scorpion set. Nothing else unusual. I also have the phaeton, banshee, and gauss hog. The latter two give you just bronze pack. I have heard that the vulture set gets a different emblem but I do not have that.

it would be cool if you got a mega blok Spartan armor

> 2533274801095717;5:
> it would be cool if you got a mega blok Spartan armor

Yes!

Or how about an assassination where you explode into component pieces.

It depends on which set you got. My Banshee gave my a basic promo pack, while my Scorp gave an intermediate. More expensive set seems to equal better promo pack.

Lol, the REQ card in my Scorpion set was blank. No code on it. Was kinda disappointed, But then I looked at the tank. The tank is awesome.

> 2533274953693601;8:
> Lol, the REQ card in my Scorpion set was blank. No code on it. Was kinda disappointed, But then I looked at the tank. The tank is awesome.

My tank came with 3 missing pieces, and it took Megabloks like three weeks to ship them to me. :frowning: