Mega XP push

Is it just me or has anyone else reacted to the big leap in XP rewards for completed challenges? My guess is that it’s 343 plan to level out the players before they increase the lvl cap from 130 to something else. I can’t think of another reason that they want to make up for the gap between US players that bought the Legendary edition that has already reached lvl 130, and the European players who is stuck with the cap at lvl 70, 90 and 110.

What are your thoughts on the new challenge XP rewards? I mean, the weekly on Spartan ops gives you a total of 30 000 XP. Last monthly rewards gave 15 000 XP. What´s the next monthly going to be? 100 000XP?

OH SHI- REALLY? I played Grifball a TON on Monday. Maxed out my Gravity Hammer commendation then played Borderlands all today because I was waiting for them to fix the challenges. THAT much for SpOps, eh? That sounds AWESOME.

JEEZ. Just checked out the challenges. That’ll be an EASY 30K. I’m REALLY eager to try the campaign challenge. 40K credits for doing both in one. That would be worth the frustration.

Yeah, for some reason they have the same skulls in the main Campaign challenge that they have in “Complete any Campaign chapter with…” You can’t do the first without completing the second. Am I complaining? No, just curious to why they even bother making the second challenge? Only logical thing to do if they want us to play more, is to have complete different sets of skulls in the 2 challenges…

At first I thought it was a glitch or something, but I don’t know.

Needless to say I jumped all over it.

I finished co-op Campaign last night so I’ll “be all over it” tonight instead…

Kills the last 2 lvl before making new Spez class…

Did the campaign challenge last night, took a while and was fun but insane! Elites take two gauss cannon hits to die and don’t even bother taking on promethian knights!

Regarding the op I was also thinking that the challenge rewards are so high because they may be planning on adding extra ranks over sr130 in the upcoming TU. lets hope so…

> Did the campaign challenge last night, took a while and was fun but insane! Elites take two gauss cannon hits to die and don’t even bother taking on promethian knights!

Was thinking of doing it in co-op. You do get the XP for challenges in Campaign mode regardless, right? So, why not team up and run through it, the knights might be less of a fuss….

not just US who can get to 130, im in UK and i got LE and i can go to 130 but i do hope they bring more out cos im at 101 now and soon il be 110 so i hope so, would be nice to see ODST again or something like that

Does double XP boost from products like Mountain Dew also include challenge rewards?