'Mega' surprises for Comic-Con

‘Spartans Unite! Join Frank O’Connor (Franchise Development Director), Dan Ayoub (Executive Producer), and other 343 Industries guests as they celebrate and discuss the exciting new addition to the “Halo” universe (“Halo: Spartan Assault”), the new comic-book series from Dark Horse Comics (“Halo: Initiation”), along with some <mark>“Mega”</mark> surprises.’

What do you think these ‘Mega’ surprises will be? Personally I highly doubt that we will still be seeing any Halo 5 or Halo TV series for a while, and we just got the champions bundle so it probably won’t be anything like that. I also think that seeing as they already mentioned Halo; Spartan Assault and, lets face it, it won’t really be a ‘Mega’ Halo game it won’t be for that either.

If this was ‘big’ or ‘huge’ surprises then that would make sense but why use the word ‘Mega’?
When I see ‘Mega’ I immediately think of the Halo Mega Bloks and I don’t think thats a coincidence. What I’m guessing is they either have some ‘Mega’ new sets (which I highly doubt),or the biggest things I can think of are the UNSC Light Assault VTOL and the UNSC Siege Bike. I know Franky said at RTX that there wasn’t enough demand for vehicles, but maybe, just maybe they were trying to keep this a secret to amaze us even further with the great job they’re doing with Halo 4 at the moment. So wouldn’t it be cool if they added these into the game?

This is just pure speculation and probably won’t be happening, but just think about it.

What do you think of my theory? What do you think will be these ‘Mega surprises’?

It is blatantly going to be Mega blocks.

When you say this what exactly do you mean?

Do you agree with me saying they will add these vehicles into the game, or do you mean they will just be releasing new Halo Mega Bloks sets? while the latter would make more sense, I’m not really sure if I would just call new sets ‘Mega’ unless maybe it was a full scale set of infinity, but I kind of doubt that.

> It is blatantly going to be Mega blocks.

I agree.

Put simply, its just Mega Blocks.
The Mega Blocks people always have a booth at comic con and they are probably going to unveil possibly the sets that spin around “Halo Spartan Assault” or more likely, possibly the first glimpses of “Halo 5” through the unveiled sets.

So just new Mega Bloks sets and nothing else? If thats true that will be a little disappointing, I was expecting something a bit more ‘Mega’ than just that, but oh well.

> So just new Mega Bloks sets and nothing else? If thats true that will be a little disappointing, I was expecting something a bit more ‘Mega’ than just that, but oh well.

Well I probably imagine that there are going to be a lot of great surprises, not just “New Mega Block Sets” but as far as the wording goes, the words “Mega” and “Halo” are to coincidental.

They’re going to give more info on the Champions Bundle and Spartan Assault. Not only that, but both will be playable, so we’ll hear from other players on how the perks work, if Ricochet is fun, etc.

hope they will but tbh i think were gonna see them in H5 not H4 :confused: if they were gonna introduce any vehicle into halo 4 itll be the hornet cos so many people want it and its in Skyline so it tells you it is in the halo universe at that time which connects to H3 well where the falcon hasnt been seen since reach :slight_smile:

DAT VTOL. I WANT.
343 is doing amazing. Surely they wouldn’t create a new set featuring nonexistant vehicles, thereby getting everyone’s hopes up?

Mega Bloks has a Mammoth coming out they haven’t announced it’s probably that

> Mega Bloks has a Mammoth coming out they haven’t announced it’s probably that

If they have not announced it yet, is the source reliable?