Mega Halo Ring

When Forging on Tidal I noticed that it is also set on a Halo ring. It was hard to notice because the arc shape is farther away than on other maps. Judging by this I can assume that the ring is larger than the other ones. In the Greg Bear trilogy there was a very large halo ring which we can assume had been made by a larger ark. If this is a larger halo that the map is set on then may be 343 is think about taking Halo 6 to this mega ark. Please tell me if you think this is a mega halo or just normal sized.

According to its Halopedia page, it’s on an unnamed moon.

> 2535456575907503;2:
> According to its Halopedia page, it’s on an unnamed moon.

I laughed hard at that

The greater ark was crushed by a giant tentacle monster of star roads larger than the sun.

Slipspace around it was even being re-written to be incompatible with forerunner slipspace drives at the time, so the silly “it slipspace away!” excuse shouldn’t apply.

As for the ring itself its possible its one of the original larger ones, though could just be a simulation based on data, maybe extracted from I07’s database of when it was one of the larger ones.

I think you are just being silly. Im going to go with it being on an unnamed moon.

> 2535456575907503;2:
> According to its Halopedia page, it’s on an unnamed moon.

> 2533274985084926;5:
> I think you are just being silly. Im going to go with it being on an unnamed moon.
>
>
> > 2535456575907503;2:
> > According to its Halopedia page, it’s on an unnamed moon.

So you to don’t see the giant arcing ring in the sky on the map.