Mega Construx Stop Motion

Not completely related to the games, but I was wondering if anyone could help me get ideas for a Halo Mega Bloks (or constux) stop motion movie, I’m open to all ideas and I’ll share my materials for each one.

Depends on if you are looking for something in-Universe, like wanting to tell a Halo story or not. If not you could always go the Toy Story route and have the small figures come alive whenever someone leaves a room.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> Depends on if you are looking for something in-Universe, like wanting to tell a Halo story or not. If not you could always go the Toy Story route and have the small figures come alive whenever someone leaves a room.

i was gonna try telling a halo story

> 2535441655185822;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > Depends on if you are looking for something in-Universe, like wanting to tell a Halo story or not. If not you could always go the Toy Story route and have the small figures come alive whenever someone leaves a room.
>
> i was gonna try telling a halo story

Maybe an uneven truce between two groups of UNSC and Covenant scouting parties? Characters could die throughout the film, with each faction suspecting the other. Tensions rise, open conflict ensues, neither faction trusting the other.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2535441655185822;3:
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > Depends on if you are looking for something in-Universe, like wanting to tell a Halo story or not. If not you could always go the Toy Story route and have the small figures come alive whenever someone leaves a room.
> >
> > i was gonna try telling a halo story
>
> Maybe an uneven truce between two groups of UNSC and Covenant scouting parties? Characters could die throughout the film, with each faction suspecting the other. Tensions rise, open conflict ensues, neither faction trusting the other.

I’ll try to write a plot for that, thank you, I really like the idea

among-us-style mafia elimination

> 2535409531498059;6:
> among-us-style mafia elimination

maybe, i’ll try to do more stuff like that if i’m able to do the first one