Mega Bloks REQ pack

Now, this is where im getting confused, as the Halo Mega Bloks page did a post today saying that when you enter a REQ pack from the boxes labelled as containing a REQ pack, that you are meant to recieve one of two emblems… i didn’t receive either. Anyone else had this issue?

hi, i have the same problem, but in the page of mega bloks, they say, this problem have solution in the next weeks,

Yes it’s been an issue for many people not receiving the emblem, but a fix is on the way.

I’ve had both emblems unlock in gold req packs without entering any codes. Everything eventually unlocks.

More annoying than that, I got the Gauss Hog with Arbiter and Chief for my birthday off my girlfriend alst week, only to go back into the store today and see the same set, but now with a REQ pack label on it. No REQ pack was in mine.

Seriously annoying.

I put in a code from a Monster 10 pack, instead of emblems I got a visor and two boost cards. Disappointing.

The Mega Bloks REQ Packs are not specifically labeled… but I have picked up enough sets to get an idea of what gives what. The smaller sets (including the Gausehog) give you a Basic REQ pack, and does NOT award either of the emblems. The larger sets (the Scorpion and up) give you an Intermediate REQ pack… for me the pack from the Scorpion included the first Mega Bloks emblem. Picking up the Vulture (which is the largest Halo 5 Mega Bloks set), the code unlocked an “Advanced REQ Pack” that included several cards as well as the Mega Bloks X banner).

There are product codes on the lower right of the card backs that appear to identify which pack the code unlocks.

> 2533274800233322;5:
> More annoying than that, I got the Gauss Hog with Arbiter and Chief for my birthday off my girlfriend alst week, only to go back into the store today and see the same set, but now with a REQ pack label on it. No REQ pack was in mine.
>
> Seriously annoying.

This is actually the frustrating part of the Mega Bloks promotion for me. All of the boxes have the disclaimers on the back of the boxes regarding the codes, but only packages that have the purple sticker on the front include the code cards.

I don’t believe any of the “newest” runs of the Halo 5 sets are shipping with the code cards. As I have seen stores in my area refresh their stock, the inventory they receive do not have the purple stickers. One of my friends got a Firebase set and didn’t get a code card.

> 2533274793250570;6:
> I put in a code from a Monster 10 pack, instead of emblems I got a visor and two boost cards. Disappointing.

You might find this helpful:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/monster-energy-req-packs-don-t-award/3126c6c8-6d1d-4475-98e5-9cacff6cb669/posts?page=1