Mega Bloks. odd color schemes for Covie vehicles.

Warning. This is all speculation.

I was looking at the Mega Bloks pictures from the New York Toy Fair,and noticed that the Seraph and Banshee in the middle of the picture appear to be red and blue.

Here’s the picture:http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/image.axd?picture=2012%2F2%2F12%2FMEGA1.JPG
I have 2 theories as to why this may be:

1)Im colorblind and the colors are actually regular covie purple schemes (are you seeing what im seeing?)

1. This may be the new color scheme for these vehicles in Halo 4,whether they represent what is left of the Covie Loyalists or part of the Sangheli factions is clueless to me.

What do you guys think?

your are correct they do have those color schemes but it may be just a way that they made them or that might be what an actual seraph looks like

I think they’re trying to move away from PURPLE THIS PURPLE THAT PURPLE EVERYTHING. Actually, now that I remember, right before H4 was debuted at E3 there was a rumor going around that one of the themes in this game would be a lack of Covie purple. So if they’re making the Wraith more blue and the Seraph more red (like the Revenant; different shade of purple) then I understand where they’re coming from.

Interesting detail.