medic

A halo game mode where you can revive teamates. while you wait you look threw the eyes of your dying character and you start blurring our and your sound starts fading.

… idk seems a bit over the top for a halo game. firefight maybeh?

I don’t think people understand…

A game mode is a mode in which players play in like:
-Campaign
-Multiplayer
-Forge
-Firefight
-Custom Games

A game type is the type of game you want to play in a game mode:
-CTF
-Slayer
-FF Classic
-Basic Editing
-LASO

Ect.

I think what you mean is a game type. It would be cool for custom games, firefight and/or invasion.

cuz spawning and spawn points is a big part of halo and just sitting around waiting to get revived? bleh. halos more fast paced than that

> cuz spawning and spawn points is a big part of halo and just sitting around waiting to get revived? bleh. halos more fast paced than that

While I am not supporting the OP’s idea, I have this to say to your post.

Some game-types have long repsawns. Take CTF (Capture the Flag) for example. Spawn times can take up the ten-seconds. Now, while you’re waiting to respawn, you could be revived. So the respawn times would be the same, but there is a chance you could be revived by a team-mate.

> I don’t think people understand…
>
> A game mode is a mode in which players play in like:
> -Campaign
> -Multiplayer
> -Forge
> -Firefight
> -Custom Games
>
> A game type is the type of game you want to play in a game mode:
> -CTF
> -Slayer
> -FF Classic
> -Basic Editing
> -LASO
>
> Ect.
>
> I think what you mean is a game type. It would be cool for custom games, firefight and/or invasion.

this

Revive shouldn’t even be in campaign let alone mm because if you have more skill then a group of 3 and you take out 2 and leave 1 wounded then you deserve the kills and no one should be revived because they might feel sad of dieing and if you want to survive with your teamies get more skill and stick together therefore we don’t need a cheap get out of jail free card considering EVERYONE already hates AL and BFBC:2 reviving would be worst

I like campaign and firefight revives. If you die and don’t get revived in campaign, you have to spectate until you get to a checkpoint. In firefight, if you die and don’t get revived, you’re permanently dead until the next wave.

It has no place, no place in multiplayer though.

> I like campaign and firefight revives. If you die and don’t get revived in campaign, you have to spectate until you get to a checkpoint. In firefight, if you die and don’t get revived, you’re permanently dead until the next wave.
>
> It has no place, no place in multiplayer though.

perfect summarization, agreed

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

>

… call me slow but, what’s legit?

I am for the idea. I was excited to finally have the medic role in MM back when Halo Reach was ready to be released, with the debut of the dropshield. But it was taken out of MM. I hope they bring it back to H4 (if armor abilities return), but with a nerf of maybe, a much longer cooldown time.

no this halo not cod

Not for regular slayer, but tactical games like Invasion or Firefight, maybe even BTB objective. That would be a nice spin.

I’d really like it for Invasion, and only you and your battle bro can revive each other, further furthering the point of teamwork in that gametype.

I don’t think a revival system belongs in Halo. It seems like every game these days has one, and it’s starting to get really old.