Medals!!

I want to see my and other players medals after a match. Also i want the announcer in warzone, it is easier to get kill streaks and multikills and the announcer would bring so much statisfaction :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont even know what half the medals mean anymore and cant check them back on the console.

The UI sucks in this game.

yes !!! Some of the new medals I have no idea what they are for. I would love to be able to look at them after the game, as we have been able to do in EVERY OTHER HALO GAME !!! I shouldn’t have to download an app or go to a website to see them after each match. Absolutely ridiculous. Whats the point of having them in game if we can’t look at them. Add this back in please !!!

This topic has been brought multiple times already, twice today from what I’ve seen. No you can’t view the medals in game anymore which is really annoying, but you can look up the ones you don’t know on here look at your service record you see them and how many you’ve earned of each type but even on here you can’t see what you or another player earned in match.

> 2533274882149814;4:
> This topic has been brought multiple times already, twice today from what I’ve seen. No you can’t view the medals in game anymore which is really annoying, but you can look up the ones you don’t know on here look at your service record you see them and how many you’ve earned of each type but even on here you can’t see what you or another player earned in match.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease…

> 2533274808404934;5:
> > 2533274882149814;4:
> > This topic has been brought multiple times already, twice today from what I’ve seen. No you can’t view the medals in game anymore which is really annoying, but you can look up the ones you don’t know on here look at your service record you see them and how many you’ve earned of each type but even on here you can’t see what you or another player earned in match.
>
>
> The squeaky wheel gets the grease…

Just trying to prevent another thread from getting locked for being a repost.

Yes, announcer would be awesome, and a better post game screen would be sweet.

There is an announcer in multiplayer. He just doesn’t say every medal, which would be really annoying. Wait, now that I think of it. Is there an announcer in warzone? I know there is for arena.

Halo has switched over to the ‘Check your stats on our App’ method of Medals. Not saying it’s good or bad. I don’t care what medals I got that game.

Agreed. I’ve only stepped into one Arena match so far and that was for Shotty/Snipers and it was okay… but I didn’t hear the announcer at all and really, with how much they hyped Warzone… why was he just disregarded from it completely? Seems a waste.

the announcer in warzone would be so annoying. youre constantly getting metals in warzone.

One thing I dont think they can change at all is the post game screen. I’m not sure ive ever seen a game change the post screen. I could be wrong…but that seems like a lot of work to change