Medals not noticable enough / Announcer voice

Double kill… HEADCASEEE… HEADCASEE… YOUR FLAG TAKEN… CARRIER KILLED!.. PROTECT YOUR FLAG… HEADCASE… 1 MINUTE REMAINING… Triple Kill!.. OVERKILL…

Dude… just stop. The announcer says every little medal that hecant even KEEP UP -.-
What was wrong with him saying JUST what was nessesary… like the multikills and Sprees, announcing flags.The words arent annoying at all on the screen. But when you start getting a lot of medals like that… they are.

What happened to Weapon sprees. And Why do the medals go away so fast?! I remember in the old halos that medals would stay and be visable for like 3 whole seconds. They were BIG… NOTICABLE… and had a sense of accompolishment. Now I get a medal and I’m like… 4 medals in one kill? -tries to look at them- Wtf are those?? WTf is that one? Oh wow they went away I didnt even get to see the other two.

It used to be exciting to hear his voice; it is an arena shooter after all… Imagine in QUAKE or unreal if the guy said, UNSTOPPABLE or HOLLY SH****T after ever kill. The point of an arena shooter is that youre supose to be fighting for someones amusement (the announcer voice)

THOUGHTs.

Well in truth they where all recorded separately and it’s really up to the company making the game to decide, maybe they felt people didn’t notice before and it’d help them.

As for the medals going away quicker, perhaps before they annoyed people due to staying on the screen for too long and obstructed views. Overall, change will always happen and everyone has different views on it.

Great now Everytime i play multiplayer the i will be further annoyed by this.

Its true and it is annoying and what makes it worse is now the announcer sounds like he is overdoing it compared to H3, i dont remeber his voice to much in reach but the invasion announcer wasnt annoying.

I like the announcments performance in H4 the least.