Medals and Announcing

So in halo 5 I am totally loving the new medals. They are amazing. I love hearing the announcing. It’s the best. I am writing this post because I think the announcing could be more revamped, better voice, like deeper in a way. I think it will really and a better overall feel to the game.

I just wish I could get explanations for what they are. What is “Hat Trick” or “Big Game Hunter”? I will never know.

I think they suck.

> 2533274900925596;2:
> I just wish I could get explanations for what they are. What is “Hat Trick” or “Big Game Hunter”? I will never know.

Hat trick: Get 3 headshots in a row without dying

Big Game Hunter: kill the lead player on the opponent team at least 5 times in a match.

> 2535439459177473;4:
> > 2533274900925596;2:
> > I just wish I could get explanations for what they are. What is “Hat Trick” or “Big Game Hunter”? I will never know.
>
>
> Hat trick: Get 3 headshots in a row without dying
>
> Big Game Hunter: kill the lead player on the opponent team at least 5 times in a match.

Is there a place where you found these explanations or do you know this simply from experience?

I only need announcements for killing spree, double, triple, overkill, etc, etc. I don’t need to hear distraction, snap shot, hat trick.

Out of all the medals they announce, you know which one they don’t? Perfection! I have gotten 2 perfections and there is no announcement! Makes no sense to me.