Medal Sayonara not working

Sayonara, an extremely difficult medal to obtain I am sure that I have obtained it but it still did not appear in my medal registry what should I do?

and I’m sure I’ve got it in the past but it just doesn’t show up

If it doesn’t show up, then that means you’ve never gotten it. You may have done exactly what it says to obtain the medal, but the only problem is that it’s a bugged medal. Despite the description for how to obtain it being very clear, it doesn’t trigger when you actually do what it says.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> If it doesn’t show up, then that means you’ve never gotten it. You may have done exactly what it says to obtain the medal, but the only problem is that it’s a bugged medal. Despite the description for how to obtain it being very clear, it doesn’t trigger when you actually do what it says.

thanks for the suggestion but what i mean i’m totally sure to get it even check in movie mode and it went well, it meets the description but not shown in my medal record

> 2535430500523587;3:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > If it doesn’t show up, then that means you’ve never gotten it. You may have done exactly what it says to obtain the medal, but the only problem is that it’s a bugged medal. Despite the description for how to obtain it being very clear, it doesn’t trigger when you actually do what it says.
>
> thanks for the suggestion but what i mean i’m totally sure to get it even check in movie mode and it went well, it meets the description but not shown in my medal record

I know, and like I said, the medal is bugged. You can do exactly like the description says, and you still won’t get the medal.

Yeah its very dificult to obtain one, here how I obtained my only one Sayonara

I believe that if the spartan falls outside the games normal boundaries, you will get the medal. So a normal pitfall won’t work…normally.

On darkstar warzone turbo sometime ago, I had an enemy jump into my wraith turret. I saw an opportunity to possibly trigger the medal and proceeded to drive off the edge of the map. I let off a mortar round before the wraith exploded and it was a success. I triggered the medal.

I think there is a clip in my gamerdvr.

I think it was the mortar round that did it. I believe you have to inflict some damage outside of the playing area before they die from being outside the map.

Sayonara is notoriously bugged. You’re more likely to earn it by complete accident with zero explanation than actually going for it.