medal idea for halo 5

How about winning medals?
Triple Win, Winning Spree, etc…
Announce the medal at the end of the game and it would be nice if it placed the medal in your nameplate.

Yeah showing what kind of winning streak someone is on would be interesting.

It would be cool to hear in the Halo Championship Series…Winning Spree

I like the idea

^thanks

but I imagine if its not already in the game it would be to late to add it in, seeing they would need Jeff to record it and them to write it in…o well maybe in H6 :wink:

Just thought of one if you’re on a losing streak…Unfreakinwinable lmao…I amuse myself

I am 100% for if it only shows at the end of each match. Maybe a lose medal “nice try”.

> 2533274803410857;6:
> Just thought of one if you’re on a losing streak…Unfreakinwinable lmao…I amuse myself

Ha, I upvote this.

Winning medals would be sorta cool; I think it’d be best to keep it visible only to the player concerned though, to avoid sparking the ire of the trolls

> 2533274842679595;8:
> > 2533274803410857;6:
> > Just thought of one if you’re on a losing streak…Unfreakinwinable lmao…I amuse myself
>
>
> Ha, I upvote this.
>
> Winning medals would be sorta cool; I think it’d be best to keep it visible only to the player concerned though, to avoid sparking the ire of the trolls

Thanks…I think it would be fun and bring alittle intimidation into the pregame lobby to see someone on a "Winning Riot". You would already know if people were in a group playing or if running solo and that they are good, I feel it would give the opposing team alittle more drive to knock them back to the begining.