Medal graphics in Warzone

The look of the medals in Warzone looked horrible. Hoping this is only because it’s a demo of Warzone. Small Things like this are enough to make me not buy the game. They need to be very careful about the minor details like the look of medals, the amounts of medals, and even the downgrade of sounds that are featured in Warzone. The beta was great in sounds but Warzone has gone backwards.

It’s probably because it was only a demo. I’m sure they’re still making changes and adjustments to warzones.

> 2535437978373619;2:
> It’s probably because it was only a demo. I’m sure they’re still making changes and adjustments to warzones.

Really hope so

> 2535436787936572;1:
> The look of the medals in Warzone looked horrible. Hoping this is only because it’s a demo of Warzone. Small Things like this are enough to make me not buy the game. They need to be very careful about the minor details like the look of medals, the amounts of medals, and even the downgrade of sounds that are featured in Warzone. The beta was great in sounds but Warzone has gone backwards.

Smh

> 2535436787936572;1:
> The look of the medals in Warzone looked horrible. Hoping this is only because it’s a demo of Warzone. Small Things like this are enough to make me not buy the game. They need to be very careful about the minor details like the look of medals, the amounts of medals, and even the downgrade of sounds that are featured in Warzone. The beta was great in sounds but Warzone has gone backwards.

Medal graphics not up to snuff. burns game burns xbox burns apartment 343 look what you’ve done.

> 2533274811158328;5:
> > 2535436787936572;1:
> > The look of the medals in Warzone looked horrible. Hoping this is only because it’s a demo of Warzone. Small Things like this are enough to make me not buy the game. They need to be very careful about the minor details like the look of medals, the amounts of medals, and even the downgrade of sounds that are featured in Warzone. The beta was great in sounds but Warzone has gone backwards.
>
>
> Medal graphics not up to snuff. burns game burns xbox burns apartment 343 look what you’ve done.

For real like are you -Yoinking!- serious? Medal designs? Designs. Why do you even play video games?

> 2533274811158328;5:
> > 2535436787936572;1:
> > The look of the medals in Warzone looked horrible. Hoping this is only because it’s a demo of Warzone. Small Things like this are enough to make me not buy the game. They need to be very careful about the minor details like the look of medals, the amounts of medals, and even the downgrade of sounds that are featured in Warzone. The beta was great in sounds but Warzone has gone backwards.
>
>
> Medal graphics not up to snuff. burns game burns xbox burns apartment 343 look what you’ve done.

Heheh…

If the medal graphics and position of killfeeder are enough to make you not buy the game… you may need to reevaluate your priorities. I mean, totally up to you, but… Really?