Mechanized Mayhem REQ Pack (& WZ Turbo Returns)

For those who are interested, the Mechanized Mayhem REQ Pack is now available for $9.99 (or 80K REQ points).

> Game description: Harness the power of vehicular combat to turn the tide of battle in Warzone and the upcoming Warzone Firefight! Available for a limited time only, each Mechanized Mayhem REQ Pack unlocks three Rare or better Permanent vehicle certifications, if available*, and eight additional vehicle consumables. Prepare to deploy with some heavy-metal motivation!
>
> *Limited number of Permanent REQs available; if all have been unlocked, additional Single-Use REQs will be included. Only customizations and boosts may be used in Arena mode. Broadband internet required (ISP fees apply); Halo 5: Guardians game and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.

Also, Warzone Turbo has returned.

> Warzone Turbo is back and available through the weekend. Equip your level 9 REQs and join the party! @Halo

how many req points is it? im dying to get more banshees

Yay.
‘ITS TURBO TIME’

That sounds really lame. 10 bucks for vehicles that will blow up in 2 minutes lol

> 2535442377964386;2:
> how many req points is it? im dying to get more banshees

80k REQ points

Mythic Warzone Pack is also back.

> 2535442377964386;2:
> how many req points is it? im dying to get more banshees

80,000 points.

p2w cash grab weekend

yay!

What a waste of money and time.

Is there any word on when the Req packs leave the store? I really, really (really, really, really, really) want to get one of each before they’re gone. I picked up two of the Mythic packs when they were available before, and I was really happy with them. And I’ve only got 5 vehicle unlocks left so the new pack is just what the doctor ordered.

LOVE that turbo is back but not really interested in the packs.

Was tempted for the mechanized pack since I love vehicles but I have everything unlocked so I will get points back plus 8 vehicles… not sure if it’s worth it. Have to wait and see how many points it refunds because as of now 10,000 points per vehicle is too much.

Well considering there is no limited release skins or nothing im not interested. Even if they put one new of something in there then id get it. Not same stuff i can get through normal packs.

Just had my quickest match of warzone turbo yet, game ended with us winning 1000 - 12

Does the mechanized req pack cost 80k even if i have all the unlocks?

I mean, will it give me some req points back?

Mechanized pack kicks back 45k in Req points if you have all vehicles unlocked.

I’d pay a ton of req points for just a few phaetons. I have a hard time replenishing them.

> 2533274817958139;16:
> Mechanized pack kicks back 45k in Req points if you have all vehicles unlocked.

Thanks dude!!

> 2535438426093974;18:
> > 2533274817958139;16:
> > Mechanized pack kicks back 45k in Req points if you have all vehicles unlocked.
>
>
> Thanks dude!!

You’re very welcome.

> 2594261035379451;17:
> I’d pay a ton of req points for just a few phaetons. I have a hard time replenishing them.

Me too ma, that is what i’m searching in this packs!