Mech suit in video- war sphinx replica ?

we all saw the mech suit in the new multiplayer map its an abandoned military base maybe it was being built after a war sphinx that maybe human scientist found, whats your thoughts?

Cyclops from Halo Wars.
Its the version 2.

It looks like Metal Gear from Metal Gear Solid 1 (PS1).

http://s14.directupload.net/images/120305/aeqb9uez.png

Frankie has said that it’s a Cyclops Mark II

Assuming that the Cyclops is pilot-able and you are on a Foreigner shield-world. I can almost guarantee the Foreigner will have a variation of the Mech. Meaning the Sphinx is cannon.

I think it’s a huge badass robot suit and I get chills just looking at it’s majesty.

Wait? Cyclops from Halo Wars mrk 2?

I’m very interested now.

Tell me Jay, where did this info come from exactly? is there a page somewhere where Frank said that?>

> Assuming that the Cyclops is pilot-able and you are on a Foreigner shield-world. I can almost guarantee the Foreigner will have a variation of the Mech. Meaning the Sphinx is cannon.

I just about died

> Wait? Cyclops from Halo Wars mrk 2?
>
> I’m very interested now.
>
> Tell me Jay, where did this info come from exactly? is there a page somewhere where Frank said that?>

It was in an interview posted in one of the threads. I’ll try and find it for you.

> Wait? Cyclops from Halo Wars mrk 2?
>
> I’m very interested now.
>
> Tell me Jay, where did this info come from exactly? is there a page somewhere where Frank said that?>

Google Frankie’s latest interview with that gangly ugly -Yoink!- from OXM. He says it word for word.

this is very exciting i hope when get to use one