ME3 Extended Cut Edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_9LTcwYic&list=UUsgv2QHkT2ljEixyulzOnUQ&index=1&feature=plcp" Thanks Angry Joe for the news and it still sucks. This is only giving us NO NEW ENDINGS but only new lines and cutscenes to talk about the plotholes with the ending. this means that the indoctrination theory is worng and this why EA won the worst company in america outbeating Gamestop, Walmart, and Bank of America. Good thing they don’t have Halo, Uncharted, or Legend of Zelda because they f*** it up like Star Wars, Aliens vs Predator, and Starship Troopers.

The final part of the game sure did seem rushed. The ending was horrible, and the last mission wasn’t exciting to play at all. A shame, because until the last 15 minutes the game was awesome.

I’m glad they’re trying to do something but there isn’t much they can do. People clamoured for DLC for a new ending. What, did people really think they could snap their fingers and get all of ME3’s voice actors together.

At the end of the day it’s a big mess. They can try and fix it as much as possible but what’s done is done. Bioware -Yoinked!- up the ending to one of the biggest and in my eyes one of the best emerging Sci-Fi series out there. They will have to deal with that in the future.

I’m going to wait and see before I pass any judgement.
Just because they are adding scenes and lines doesn’t mean they aren’t deleted or re-arranging some.

Also at least its free.